SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My daughter in college just sent me this picture.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My daughter in college just sent me this picture. Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Click on the picture to enlarge it.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

OK. I'm not eating at the cafeteria again with her... Big Grin

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder what treasures are in the chili.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Ooh, that is clever! Keep the weak out of my cake Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It makes me think of Barf the cafeteria cook on "You Can't Do That On Television".

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It's only a toe nail. Let's say you can cut into 36 slices, that's less than 3% chance you lose the toe nail lottery. Who wants to play cake Russian roulette?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
It's only a toe nail. Let's say you can cut into 36 slices, that's less than 3% chance you lose the toe nail lottery. Who wants to play cake Russian roulette?

But what about all the toe jam that sloughs off during the mixing of the batter?

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Click on the picture to enlarge it.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

OK. I'm not eating at the cafeteria again with her... Big Grin

I won't ask which college. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Nope. Once a toenail hits the batter, the whole thing is contaminated. Even the bowl has to be fire quenched....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
That beats golf balls in the frozen hash browns (recent recall).

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikito:
It makes me think of Barf the cafeteria cook on "You Can't Do That On Television".

"I heard that".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Baking it should kill the bad stuff, besides that, I've probably eaten worse stuff. Razz

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Cakes with icing do not go over well in Sig Forum.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

I won't ask which college. Smile

True blue - where the Sagebrush grows!

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
There is a reason I refuse to eat raisin bread regardless of source. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post