SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Small Karma- Just found SIG lapel pin WINNER IS yanici !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Karma- Just found SIG lapel pin WINNER IS yanici !! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi Guys, I just found a nice colored enamel? SIG DAK lapel pin in my drawer. Ill never wear it. Ill draw on Monday when I get back from from long weekend shooting excursion in Northen NH. Just have an email in profile or provide. Thanks SF!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I don't wear many lapels anymore, but I bet the pin would work just fine on a ball cap, so please give me a chance at it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at the pin. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Man that would be nice. Please enter me thanks

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Throw me in, Thanks!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Nice.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Got a spot all picked out for it. Thanks for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
yanici is the winner! step up!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Big thank you, SIGGUY. I just got a Sig hat that I wear around and that pin will look real good on it.

Thanks again.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
pin was shipped today. my apologies in my tardiness. work and life have me scrambling. please enjoy the pin in good health! sigguy(the 1st)