SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a good Indoor Shooting Range in the Raleigh, NC Area...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a good Indoor Shooting Range in the Raleigh, NC Area... Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
I've been busy with other things lately. Now I have three Sigs that I have yet to fire a round through. Looking for a good Indoor Range in the area. Not afraid to drive. Thanks...Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I was in Raleigh last weekend for a bachelor party/ hog hunt; I just texted the hosts (best friends future father in law and his brother in laws friends) and will report back.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
https://triangleshootingacademy.com/

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
+1 for TSA. Best in Raleigh.

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll second or third Triangle Shooting Academy, close to the airport.

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
If looking outside Raleigh proper, PDHSC is in Garner. Not a state of the art guntry club like a lot of the newer ones that are popping up, but out is pretty nice.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
With our magnificent spring weather, you're looking for an inside range? Wink

I used to shoot at Davi's but they closed a while back. Frown

May have to give TSA a try someday.

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
Try the Wake County Firearms Training Center. They have pistol and 50 and 100 yard rifle range. I shot there when I lived in an apartment and before I had a place of my own to shoot.
Link

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mini68rt:
Try the Wake County Firearms Training Center. They have pistol and 50 and 100 yard rifle range. I shot there when I lived in an apartment and before I had a place of my own to shoot.
Link

Have to live in the county, or be a guest of a resident the time I checked.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by mini68rt:
Link

Have to live in the county, or be a guest of a resident the time I checked.

This is true. Plus, the place is not that much fun. Targets have to be some perfect distance from the floor so as to NOT strike the floor yet hit the backstop 50 yards or whatever away.
PDHSC is a good range. Crowded on weekends, but OK during work week hours
Triangle Shooting Acedemy is state of the art, I hear, but have not been there.
There are a bunch of private membership outdoor ranges outside of the Triangle, but that doesn't help you.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Thank you Guys very much......Zeb

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post