SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The American Flag: A Symbol of Hate Speech on Campuses?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The American Flag: A Symbol of Hate Speech on Campuses? Login/Join 
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted
This guy seems to be absolutely clueless that he is being trolled.

Posts: 7310 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I'll donate a few dozen to the campus, with the stipulation they must be displayed in every class and along every route that this asshat follows.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
What. The. Hell?
What a maroon!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That guy is a collegiate Student Government Leader?

I bet he's a polisci major.

Soon he'll be running for Congress, and getting elected.

The American flag a symbol of hate speech?

Genocide against black people?

Slavery still going on?

If this is the future, WHERE'S THAT DAMNED COMET???

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I don't get why these assholes stay here if they hate the country so much. Shit, if anything white males are the most oppressed group in the country right now. everyone hates us, we don't get jobs so minorities can have them, it's insanity. Plus, how many black tranny women are there really in the country? twelve? Under 1000 I bet.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It's what their young minds are taught and they're taught nothing else, no other views are taught or allowed. Period.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I'm speechless after watching that. We are screwed Mad

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
I don't get why these assholes stay here if they hate the country so much. Shit, if anything white males are the most oppressed group in the country right now. everyone hates us, we don't get jobs so minorities can have them, it's insanity. Plus, how many black tranny women are there really in the country? twelve? Under 1000 I bet.

Why do they stay? I'd venture a guess that it has to do with his life being infinitely better than it would be had his parents remained in Mexico. Despite his assertions that class mobility is a pipedream, he readily admits that he and his brother have good lives. The mind-blowing hypocrisy of his admission about taking federal student aid is a clue as well; he's "using the tools of the system to bring down the system or like create change later on."

Besides, if he didn't stay, who would champion black female transgender women?

Posts: 7310 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Some of these snowflakes need a boot buried in there sphincters..

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send this ahole and his family back to Mexico if he doesn't like it here, the ungrateful plick.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
They should send him and his friends to study abroad in North Korea for about 6 months.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the way to solve this problem is to start finding these people, removing them from the campus and relocating them to a country like Venezuela, Syria, a HALO into North Korea

just get them out of the country they so clearly hate

just taking out the trash

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Pull his funding. Learn you don't bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure as hell not going to give you the tools to destroy the way of life that I busted my can, sacrificed and EARNED.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:...Why do they stay? I'd venture a guess that it has to do with his life being infinitely better than it would be had his parents remained in Mexico. Despite his assertions that class mobility is a pipedream, he readily admits that he and his brother have good lives. The mind-blowing hypocrisy of his admission about taking federal student aid is a clue as well; he's "using the tools of the system to bring down the system or like create change later on."...

It starts with the presumption that America was built by elitist white males, who cheated everyone not in their class. Accordingly, everyone who is not a while male is a victim and is entitled to preferential treatment.

One problem with "class mobility" is that many want to enjoy the benefits provided by traditional American culture; but they want to maintain the cultural norms that contaminate their homelands.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Who cares what one moron thinks on his little internet show.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There are people from every race, creed and color in this country that have made it to the top of every industry and class. They achieved that through drive, determination, and at times sacrifice.

They did not make it by sitting around on their butts, taking public money, and demanding that society change so that they can get everything for nothing.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
It starts with the presumption that America was built by elitist white males, who cheated everyone not in their class. Accordingly, everyone who is not a while male is a victim and is entitled to preferential treatment.

One problem with "class mobility" is that many want to enjoy the benefits provided by traditional American culture; but they want to maintain the cultural norms that contaminate their homelands.

This guy is a result of Leftists running our schools. The Leftists ask, "If America is the 'Land of Opportunity,' then why doesn't everybody live like the richest people in the country live?" They equate opportunity with success. Somehow they just don't understand that opportunity means the opportunity to excel if you work hard. They don't understand that in much of the world, there is no such opportunity no matter how hard you're willing to work for it.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
There are people from every race, creed and color in this country that have made it to the top of every industry and class. They achieved that through drive, determination, and at times sacrifice.

They did not make it by sitting around on their butts, taking public money, and demanding that society change so that they can get everything for nothing.

Quit stirring up stink with the liberal agenda by presenting facts. You realize what you just said constitutes hate speech. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:....This guy is a result of Leftists running our schools. The Leftists ask, "If America is the 'Land of Opportunity,' then why doesn't everybody live like the richest people in the country live?" They equate opportunity with success. Somehow they just don't understand that opportunity means the opportunity to excel if you work hard. They don't understand that in much of the world, there is no such opportunity no matter how hard you're willing to work for it.

Another truth that will be seen as hate speech.

(BTW, I teach at two public college campus' in the Bay Area, I know very well about Leftists running the schools. Roll Eyes )

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Quit stirring up stink with the liberal agenda by presenting facts. You realize what you just said constitutes hate speech. Smile

The raptor in me got a little riled up...

343 - Never Forget