SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Skeeter Syndrome, anybody else have it?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Skeeter Syndrome, anybody else have it? Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
The smaller welts on one leg reduced in size and redness today and now have a single pustule in the middle I am leaving alone. The other leg is still a pretty massive welt with a small pustule. The firm skin under it actually slightly hurts. We are going to Alaska in a couple of weeks, right at the height of mosquito season. I'm a goner. DEET for breakfast lunch and dinner, citronella shampoo, snorting Zytec and shooting up benadryl I may make it through and have a good time.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
It's fuuny, I don't react to mosquito bites...

I've got a buddy like you and I hate him. Big Grin

The guy can be out all day in the thickest of skeeter infestations and not have an issue at all. For some reason the skeeters don't much care for him either and the few bites that he does get don't bother him at all.

Me on the other hand, well, I'm a mosquito magnet. The little spawns of Satan are all over me in an instant and the bites swell up and itch for a good week afterwards.

I have a buddy like you...he's great to hunt with Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post