SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    THE ‘RESISTANCE' GOES LIVE-FIRE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE ‘RESISTANCE' GOES LIVE-FIRE Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:...
? ... what did i do?
More importantly, do I need to delete the post?

Check here.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...350077524#8350077524

Have NO idea how my post falls into that category but will try to delete it anyway.
I'd say the first pic of the montage (holding severed head) would qualify, and I don't think para would approve of the one where the man is firing a gun at someone who looks like Donald Trump.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:...
? ... what did i do?
More importantly, do I need to delete the post?

Check here.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...350077524#8350077524

Have NO idea how my post falls into that category but will try to delete it anyway.
I'd say the first pic of the montage (holding severed head) would qualify, and I don't think para would approve of the one where the man is firing a gun at someone who looks like Donald Trump.

flashguy

A montage entitled "This Is The Radical Face Of The Democrat Party". The 498 x 280 pixel montage contained 10 small photos. Indeed, one was that Griffin chick with a "severed head". It was pertinent to the OP, not posted entirely out of context ... or to offend you. I deleted it. Para may or may not have seen it. Dunno

Posts: 4698 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All is well

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post