SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lost a good friend yesterday

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lost a good friend yesterday Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Great guy, only 46 years old. Heart attack. I've said it before and things like this are why: Live for today, there may not be a tomorrow.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sorry, man. Frown

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
good advice and I try to heed it. my condolences!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry Leemur Frown

46 is way too young.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Damn dude...I'm dancing with 46.

Sorry for your loss.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Leemur.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Report This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your friend. Advise well taken.
Seems like I'm hearing more often about someone passing too early from heart attacks and cancer.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
My condolences Leemur.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
My condolences. I am in that age bracket. Whoa.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Sorry about your friend. Your advise is well founded in fact. Plan for forever and live in the moment as much as possible. We never know which breath will be our last on this third rock from our sun.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Leemur.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I m sorry for the loss of your friend. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this sad news!

Prayers for all concerned.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Way too young. My condolences for the loss of your friend.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Yes way too young. Sorry for your loss. I found out today an old Air Force friend of mine just had major heart surgery and has a cow valve in his heart now. What a world.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post