SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Savoring liberal outrage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savoring liberal outrage Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Liberal tears are delicious... in fact in honor of Obummer telling us to eat less steak, we went out last weekend to our favorite steakhouse and I had the biggest NY strip they had.

And it tasted like sweet sweet liberal anger

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
My landlord is a lib and he injects his distaste for President Trump into every conversation, no matter the subject. My mother wonders why I try to avoid talking to the man.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It was good sport for awhile, but I'm sick of it now. What used to be shocking and funny is now just pitiful. It is now par-for-the-course.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Every time I would hear Obozo open his stupid lying mouth I would become frustrated at the state of my country, and filled with anger.

Now the tables have turned, and yeah, it's pretty fun.

The thing is, the average schmo who consistently votes Democrat never has any idea what's really going on. When Obama was president, the schmo had no idea what kind of damage was being done to the country - nay - the world! And, now, he's beside himself with hatred for Trump, and he has no idea why. I have asked some of these schmos what it is about Trump they dislike so very much, and when you boil it all down, they rely on generic characterizations that have been invented by the media.

The term "useful idiots" never defined this group of people so well!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Well, he did let the Russians invade Korea....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post