SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Savoring liberal outrage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savoring liberal outrage Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
Is anyone else fully enjoying watching the liberals lose their minds? The tantrums, the weeping and gnashing of teeth. I'll fully admit I don't agree with our president on every policy. However the misery on the left is just to good.

Now, I don't condone them attacking property or persons, but I think it does reveal to a lot of moderates precisely who they are and what they're about.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I must admit that I am enjoying it

however the downside is that the gains being made by the current administration are being swept under the rugs for the 50% of the population that voted for him so for the most part, everyone that watches the news probably has no idea of any successes being made

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I enjoy watching libtard meltdowns and heads exploding everyday. It's like paradise the next 4 years. Smile

Q

Posts: 26344 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Interesting thing is philosophy. When the R's were in the minority, the really wrung their hands about being viewed as "obstructionists".

Seems that the only plan that the D's have is to be obstructionists.

Damned if it doesn't seem like Chuckie is getting far more coverage and air time the Mitch. Who'd thunk it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Savoring, yet keeping a watchful eye.

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
I'm more concerned. These idiots are violent.

Yea, but we've got all the guns.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:

+1

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I'm loving it....their outrage, anger and suffering is absolutely euphoric. I occasionally troll em on the book of faces just to add to their misery. It's almost too easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:

Yea, but we've got all the guns.

And 98.6 percent of the synapses! Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I enjoy watching libtard meltdowns and heads exploding everyday. It's like paradise the next 4 years. Smile

It is pure joy! Big Grin

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I'm loving it....their outrage, anger and suffering is absolutely euphoric.
But what makes it most sweet for me is that their emotions are totally driving their behavior such that they aren't even watching Barry the Wonder Putz's legacy disappearing and many aspects of the US government changing in direct contradiction to their screwed up ideology. All they want to do is hurl insults and threats at our current president, and throw tantrums. Its simply hysterical!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Meh.... to much unfounded drama. Too much 'waaaa look at me, I matter!". Too many better things to do with my time I guess.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Like watching grown people go through the "terrible 2's" again. Funny, sad and pathetic. The property destruction they cause is not acceptable. The threat to law enforcement is not acceptable.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
Like watching grown people go through the "terrible 2's" again. Funny, sad and pathetic. The property destruction they cause is not acceptable. The threat to law enforcement is not acceptable.

I like the comparison to the terrible twos ! Cool

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I am thoroughly enjoying it! The funny thing is most of the liberals I know are barely saying anything about Trump.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I find it more interesting than enjoyable.

The full frontal assault against Trump is akin to nothing seen before, not even Nixon.

What I have noticed, is that Americans are losing their identity as individualists.

Trump is an excellent lesson (for the left) on why Americans should be self sufficient.

What is given can be taken away.

If I can enjoy anything out of this is watching "Progressives" lash out at the Democrat party, in this there is a schism.

I've been watching the "Jimmy Dore" show on youtube, though a progressive, and I don't agree with progressive agenda, he is spot-on in regards to the corruption that is the Democrat party.

Strange times indeed.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Every time I would hear Obozo open his stupid lying mouth I would become frustrated at the state of my country, and filled with anger.

Now the tables have turned, and yeah, it's pretty fun.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I must admit that I am enjoying it

however the downside is that the gains being made by the current administration are being swept under the rugs for the 50% of the population that voted for him so for the most part, everyone that watches the news probably has no idea of any successes being made

that's what blows my mind. I read comments on facebook posts and people are like "SEE! YOU WERE LIED TO! HE ISNT DOING ANYTHING HE PROMISED" and I think to myself, WTF are these morons thinking, he's doing EXACTLY what he said he would do.

the other thing I see a lot of is "trump supporters aren't defending him anymore, they must not be happy with him." no... we won. plain and simple. I don't need to argue with you anymore.. we won. AND I have unfriended or put a TON of people on my ignore list. As soon as I see something about how terrible he is.. IGNORED.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I do enjoy it as well. Especially when it comes from the likes of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi (two of the worst humans on this blue marble).

But really, really enjoy it when the topic is not really that outrageous but the outrage is BIG... Ugh.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post