SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daughter and Halloween - kid did an awesome job her makeup
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter and Halloween - kid did an awesome job her makeup Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Gotta' say proud of the kid for doing her own makeup. Also gotta' say happy that she and I share the same holiday as our favorite.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Awesome.....that's great, I can't wait until the boy wants to do gross/scary...

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Jesus that is AMAZING!!

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Call a preist or a trauma surgeon! She had some talent and a great imagination.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I had a blood draw today for routine tests. The phleb was dressed as a vampire.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very good makeup.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Definetly awesome.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That shows some serious imagination. Well done young lady.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It did delay her ability to dive into her candy, though!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Wow! Awesome job there!

Looks like she just survived a nightmarish trip to a crazed dentist. Eek

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Ummmmmmm....cute kid. Eek

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That is great. Kind of reminds me of the Halloween series that the show Roseanne used to do years ago. Becky was a master at this stuff as well.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
A face only a parent could love Smile

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
...or a Ghoul! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Good lawd! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16217 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
WoW! That is an amazing work of make up artistry!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
You win, sir, for raising a good daughter.

And HOLY SHIT what the hell is that makeup?

Well done!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done. Those are clips, not magazines.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post