SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption Me - Cory Booker
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption Me - Cory Booker Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

I’ll start:

“Crocodile Cory and His Tears Of Rage”

Big Grin

Posts: 33801 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mad ANGRY JAZZ HANDS!!! Mad

Posts: 107563 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a funny caption, just an observation, his angry mouth is the same symmetry as his head.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Surprise Buttsecks.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Cory Booker is looking for his days in the spotlight. He ran for office as Mayor of Newark NJ saying he would change Newark back to a great city. It didn't take long for him to abandoned Newark to move up to the Senate.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't take him for a Star Wars fan, but that there is Emperor Palpatine all the way.

" If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed!"

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
"Boo"!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Democrat sexual harassment training.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
DANCE FIGHT!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Not a caption, but the photo reminded me of Obama scaring some little children:

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See!!!! I can count to ten!!!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
MIME ATTACK!!

Posts: 107563 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
MIME ATTACK!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Simon says, do angry motorboat!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
DOUBLE D's

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I'm a useless asshole.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump made me CRY!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Though we did not see the strings, he's the perfect democratic puppet.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Where's that crack head psychiatrist that wants to institutionalize president Trump? The hell with him, I have yuuuuge issues I need help with.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post