SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rep. Steve King erupts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rep. Steve King erupts Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Maybe I missed this, but maybe we all did.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLl6NywZv3M

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
All true and totally avoided by the left and the fake news channels.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Love the picture of Comey as pajama boy. Spot on.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
If Steve King were to die suddenly, I guess we'd have our answer. The Left still believes that the majority of Americans are going to quietly sit by once they manage to crucify their detractors. They could be wrong and not have a backup plan.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
"No, I won't yield, I have a lot of things I MUST say".

Beautiful!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
They could be wrong and not have a backup plan.

I'd love to agree, but the way they are indoctrinating the youth, that's highly doubtful imho.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7503 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
The USA needs more men and women like Congressman King.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Whoa, he put it all out on the table.
Corruption? he says... I got your corruption right here.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very encouraged that the man is there to speak.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post