SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Horowitz interview
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Horowitz interview Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
Excellent interview, it's a couple months old but still very good, he speaks the truth bluntly and does not mintz words. His point about the Rep need to call the dems racist as they are was great.

I have not figured out how to post videos so my apologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DD_8SJKAjc

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I love David Horowitz, his book "Radical Son" changed my life.

As good as he is, he's never been great TV. Not bad, his message is on point but it's just not a real effective medium for him. Not that sure why but it's our loss. He should have a wider audience than he does.

I've long had his Frontpage Mag bookmarked, give him some hits.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post