SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    uhm.. that black belt is not a fashion statement
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

uhm.. that black belt is not a fashion statement Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
Someone picked the wrong victim. Big Grin

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
...AND STAY OUT OF THE WOOLSWORTHS!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed how she wouldn't let him crawl out of the elevator the first time so she could wail on him some more, and the second time he actually crawls out she is hot on his heels.

One thing I noticed is the guy had likely scouted the elevator prior to the attack as he knew where the camera was, had on the hat, and kept his face turned away from the camera when he entered.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I thought to myself, "Oh this is gonna be good". And it was.....LMAO!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably the worst feeling in the world for the bad guy. Starting something on an elevator, getting your ass kicked really hard, and she won't stop the beat down.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Sendai needs to teach her next level stuff. Dude got up.

Tough to land a KO when you’re under 75 pounds, I’d think...

What I’d want to see from either of my daughters - take the fight to them and never let up

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Dude needs to rethink his career choices.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
She instantly clamps a wrist lock on him-- very painful, and drops him. That is pure muscle memory, having practiced that hundreds of times. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
He'll have a hard time living that down to his homies.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
ROFL!

I like how the doors open, he tries to lurch out, and she hauls his ass back in to continue his education.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

One thing I noticed is the guy had likely scouted the elevator prior to the attack as he knew where the camera was, had on the hat, and kept his face turned away from the camera when he entered.

Just look for the guy covered in Honey Badger bruises.

I lost it when she dragged his ass back into the elevator.

I bet he lost bladder control at that point.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Staged.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Don't think for a moment she wasn't aware of where he was and wasn't watching his reflection. In Korea, the women that tooked Taekwondo tending to be very willing to administer a beat down.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
He goes down before she even did anything to her. Seems fake.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Showed this to Mrs. Elk. She watched it, then started giggling. Still giggling when she went back to her housework.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Staged.

Concur

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Staged.

Concur

Plausible. He didn't defend himself or, attempt to fight her off. While her wrist-lock or, arm bar was effective, all she did was slap and shove him around. If anything, this guy is the world's worst elevator assaulter, and kudos to her for not just sitting there and screaming, although she needs to work on some more effective strikes.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
...AND STAY OUT OF THE WOOLSWORTHS!!!!!

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Staged.

Concur

Bad stage, too. If you want people to believe it's real, at least attack while the elevator was still going, not when it stopped, and the door was already opening. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post