SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The find of the centuries
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The find of the centuries Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted
It was considered a unique find and the writings were said to be at least 3,000 years old! The piece of stone was removed, brought to the museum, and archaeologists from around the world came to study the ancient symbols.

They held a huge meeting after months of conferences to discuss the meaning of the markings. The president of the society pointed to first drawing and said:

"This is a woman. We can see these people held women in high esteem.

You can also tell they were intelligent, as the next symbol is a donkey, so they were smart enough to have animals help them till the soil.

The next drawing is a shovel, which means they had tools to help them. Even further proof of their high intelligence is the fish which means that during a famine, they seek food from the sea.

The last symbol appears to be the Star of David which means they were evidently Hebrews."

The audience applauded enthusiastically. Then an old Jewish man stood up in the back of the room and said,

"Idiots. Hebrew is read from right to left. It says: 'Holy mackerel, dig the ass on that chick".

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Truly terrible. Boo - Hiss - Boo

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I'm so gullible ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL Me likey !!! Stolen !!! Thanks and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3056 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
From my friend Jocke in Sverige ...

Today I was out and drive with my MB and of course I was driving a little too fast. The road signs says
80 km/h and I was driving in 120 km/h. Then I saw a police car in the mirror and I was thinking maybe he
will not have a chance to get me if I put the pedal to the metal so I went fast to 190 km/h. This was not
a good idea because he was after me in a eyeblink, so I realize the only way was to stop before it's getting
real bad.

The officer come at me with determined steps with the speeding ticket in his hand and says: Ok it's
Friday and I stop working in about 30 minutes so if you have a good explain to your behaviour so will I drop
the ticket and let you go.

I was thinking for 3 seconds and answer: My wife left me last week, she run off with a police officer and now
I was afraid it was you and you try to bring her back to me.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post