SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colion Noir - Bloomberg ABC Interview
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colion Noir - Bloomberg ABC Interview Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Full disclosure. I posted this in the “Bloomberg Tax the Poor” thread, but the thread seems to be played out and I thought this worth watching.

The central plank of Bloomberg’s presidential platform is gun control. I was frankly shocked at how completely inarticulate he is on the entire subject. My mother would say, “He doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.” Colion Noir guts him like a fish

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Yup!

Good video.

I missed it the other day. thanks!

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Colion was on fire as he should be with this blatant Idiocracy.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Blomberg doesn't want to ban any gun.

He wants to ban every gun not protecting him.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Great video! Thanks for posting it!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
I thought he was the one actually doing the interview. That would have been awesome.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That interview has been posted several times (its 2 yrs old?) prior, given this election cycle, its good to bring it out and spread around.

Lots of credit to the interviewer, who actually countered Bloomberg's incorrect referral of semi-automatic and automatic firearms.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Excellent video. Happy that the interviewer held her ground. UNREAL.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr. Bloomberg,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

It’s about keeping elitist control freaks like you from stealing our freedom.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
I thought he was the one actually doing the interview. That would have been awesome.

I thought so too, but Noir is highly educated and black. He doesn't fit the MSM's stereotype of gun owners; I don't think they would talk to him.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg and the rest of the delusional, wet dream, moronic democrats are a cancer to America and a threat to the people. Bloomy needs to stick with banning plastic straws, salt, large sodas and every other SJW nonsense. I despise the POS BASTARD!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The utter arrogance to think that the Constitution
would and could be so easily changed at his whim if he decides if the law is working or not.

His lack of gun knowledge is just a red herring. he must just do that to get us gun klingers riled up a little. Just a play action pass.

He has probably spent millions getting educated because he hates guns and us. I bet he knows every company inside out. All he needs to do is buy a few shares and he gets the annual report.

I am talking to everyone I can about this narcissist evil little man.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have watched several of Colion's videos and haven't disliked one yet. The guy can talk!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Trouble is, a likely majority of American voters know as little about firearms as Mr. Bloomberg. And Remember, Ms. Clinton, who shares Mr. Bloomberg's apparent desire to ban anything and everything that can be called a firearm, garnered about 3,000,000 more popular votes than Mr. Trump in the last election. And to them/the Left, his proposals seem quite reasonable,"common sense". Mr. Bloomberg and his supporters are not stupid, moronic, Libtards, or whatever. To underestimate them is foolish. They are not knowledgeable about firearms, but they are knowledgeable about swaying public opinion...

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The typical American won't see anything wrong with that interview. He's just a guy trying to save lives and stop all that gun violence, it just seems like common sense. And who needs that crazy military stuff to hunt deer?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
Trouble is, a likely majority of American voters know as little about firearms as Mr. Bloomberg. And Remember, Ms. Clinton, who shares Mr. Bloomberg's apparent desire to ban anything and everything that can be called a firearm, garnered about 3,000,000 more popular votes than Mr. Trump in the last election. And to them/the Left, his proposals seem quite reasonable,"common sense". Mr. Bloomberg and his supporters are not stupid, moronic, Libtards, or whatever. To underestimate them is foolish. They are not knowledgeable about firearms, but they are knowledgeable about swaying public opinion...

This isn’t a “stay vigilant” speech, is it? If you do not watch that video and conclude he is dumb as a box of rocks, I just don’t know what to tell you.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Our oppressors are ignoramuses with power and influence.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
Trouble is, a likely majority of American voters know as little about firearms as Mr. Bloomberg. And Remember, Ms. Clinton, who shares Mr. Bloomberg's apparent desire to ban anything and everything that can be called a firearm, garnered about 3,000,000 more popular votes than Mr. Trump in the last election. And to them/the Left, his proposals seem quite reasonable,"common sense". Mr. Bloomberg and his supporters are not stupid, moronic, Libtards, or whatever. To underestimate them is foolish. They are not knowledgeable about firearms, but they are knowledgeable about swaying public opinion. ..

This isn’t a “stay vigilant” speech, is it? If you do not watch that video and conclude he is dumb as a box of rocks, I just don’t know what to tell you.

Of course they are ignorant about firearms.
It does not matter to them - facts are not important only their misguided cause.
I hear much more than their ignorance here.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Colion was on fire as he should be with this blatant Idiocracy.
He was great, but did miss countering Bloomberg's use of the old disproved Josh Sugarman statistic about a gun in the home.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg is a fucking potato.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post