SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colion Noir - Bloomberg ABC Interview
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colion Noir - Bloomberg ABC Interview Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Bloomberg is a fucking potato.

Ok I laughed hard at that one. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
That ignoramus/potato Bloomberg became Mayor of the most populous city in the nation,as a businessman amassed a fortune exceeding $50,000,000,000, and has reportedly spent something like $300,000,000 already on his media campaign. Yea, no reason to take him seriouslyWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
He's one of those guys you don't turn your back on.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Bloomberg is a fucking potato.

Ok I laughed hard at that one. Big Grin

+1

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
That ignoramus/potato Bloomberg became Mayor of the most populous city in the nation,as a businessman amassed a fortune exceeding $50,000,000,000, and has reportedly spent something like $300,000,000 already on his media campaign. Yea, no reason to take him seriouslyWink

Ermaghad PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not bother to look at how he did it and realize the tactic won't work, let's just "stay vigilant".

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:

I agree that his $$$ brings him a lot of that should force us to take him seriously. He can attract a lot of evil, smart people happy to take his $$$ and get his desired message out.

In today's political climate, I find him THE most dangerous Democrat running for president. And, not one Lib/Dem would criticize him.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
The man wants to become King, not President.

He wants 'subjects' not citizens.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Much of the head-scratching things Trump has done --
time passes and than (not always) we see what he did vs what he said.
He played Masters' Chess with Checkers people reporting what little they 'thought' he was saying or doing.

Bloomberg is not any much different. He acts and says 3+ moves ahead of the reporters -- and the people.
Talks misinformation to those who know little -and do not realize how little they know. (lie big, lie loudly, lie often)
And for those who do know of guns, many will latch onto his miss-speaking and thus not delve deeper into his true goal.
He side tracks us, we spin our wheels and slide backwards. He motors on.

Trump is devious For We-The-People
Bloomberg wants us under a microscope and unable to do -anything- without His Approval.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ All good points. MB certainly isn't a stupid man. He has to have some brains to have collected such a fortune. He's playing a poker game right now.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
So him coming off as an ignorant goon who is entitled because of his billions is all part of his evil plan that he uses to stay three steps ahead? His babbling and nonsensical blather is a brilliant, diabolical plan? When does he get to the part where he wants a “giant laser” on the moon and he is going to call it a “Death Star”? Riiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt.

Got it. He’s brilliant. He's dangerous. And if conservatives don't fear him, he will become the supreme leader of the world and herd us all into FEMA camps because we refused to "STAY VIGILANT"? He has no organic following and there’s no way Bernie supporters will rally around him. He won’t carry the black vote nor Hispanic. He is part of the problem (rich white man) to just about all these groups. AAAANNNNNDDDD he has the personality of a potato. What's not to love? In all this "STAY VIGILANT he's a fairly dangerous man" (you like that? A Dr Evil and Charlie Daniels Band reference in the same post) many who hand wringing fail to understand or process that a real master tactician, the President, wants a run against Mike Bloomberg. Why? All the reasons I say. But wait, there's more- The comparisons between DJT and the potato end with money. That's it. There is nothing else in common. DJT is brilliant. Bloomberg is the opposite. This "everybody that is fithy rich is brilliant" nonsense is just that. Some people still to this day refuse to trust our President despite claiming to support him. He knows what he is talking about in wanting a run against Mini-Mike. Let's do our part by making sure everyone gets out and votes for that second term, but fuck fearing Mikey as "dangerous".

The good thing about me not choosing to be afraid of clown shoes is that leaves my Bloomberg fear so you guys can have extra. I’m not using it so you can have it.

www.opspectraining.com

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Soooooooooooo after last nights debate, I am made of questions for those convinced that Bloomy is a genius who stays 3 steps ahead of everyone else.

No.....super genius.

Michael E. Bloomberg suuuuuuuuper genius.

Any doubt he’s a potato now? Or is this all just an act and in the second round of Celebrity Jeopardy and he’s going to “Bloom”? Smile

www.opspectraining.com

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oh, he got creamed last night? His ratings are in the cellar?
You may think his preparation for last night was only half baked, and that the others peeled him raw last night but ...
Don't be fooled. Watch his eyes.
He's not yet whipped, there's still a lot of starch left in him. He'll have a better presentation in the Idaho primary, just wait.
Much of his work has been and will go on underground. That's the real root of the situation.

Smile

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I
See
What
You
Did
There
Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Oh, he got creamed last night? His ratings are in the cellar?
You may think his preparation for last night was only half baked, and that the others peeled him raw last night but ...
Don't be fooled. Watch his eyes.
He's not yet whipped, there's still a lot of starch left in him. He'll have a better presentation in the Idaho primary, just wait.
Much of his work has been and will go on underground. That's the real root of the situation.

Smile

ROFL, best post ever Richard... hahah

Posts: 396 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
(you like that? A Dr Evil and Charlie Daniels Band reference in the same post)

I did. That was awesome, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post