SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dinesh D'Souza's upcoming movie "Death Of A Nation"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dinesh D'Souza's upcoming movie "Death Of A Nation" Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Is out on Aug 3rd, this will be the first movie that I'll have seen in a theater in probably 10 years. Kind of strategic that Dinesh is releasing it before the mid-term elections.

quote:
Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.

Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."

But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?

Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?

Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.

Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/UXPhLXuJ90I

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They should just screen this at the White House press briefing one day and not take any questions.

Posts: 113 | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lincoln did not run on freeing the slaves and did not issue the Emancipation Proclamation until we were well into the Civil War. He also only freed the slaves in Confederate territory,and left them in bondage in the Union. Lincoln went to war with the Confederate States of America after they declared their Independence.

Not saying slavery is not wrong and needed to be abolished but the whole truth should be told.

It has also been called the war of Northern Aggression.Slavery was only one issue that divided our nation,there were many others like Federal tyranny.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The problem with Dinesh's movies is that NO ONE on the Libtarded Left watches them. They could really learn a thing or two, but political correctness, the fifth estate, Leftism, and Progressivism are their demagogue.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will go to it.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope it plays, in a theater near me!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Lincoln did not run on freeing the slaves and did not issue the Emancipation Proclamation until we were well into the Civil War. He also only freed the slaves in Confederate territory,and left them in bondage in the Union. Lincoln went to war with the Confederate States of America after they declared their Independence.

Not saying slavery is not wrong and needed to be abolished but the whole truth should be told.

It has also been called the war of Northern Aggression.Slavery was only one issue that divided our nation,there were many others like Federal tyranny.

The Emancipation Proclamation placed the Union on the moral high ground. England had taken the lead in ending slavery, but was close to recognizing the confederacy. The Emancipation Proclamation committed the Union to ending slavery, while the confederacy enshrined slavery in its constitution. The elite of England supported the South but were well aware the rest of the population were for ending slavery. After the Proclamation, the confederacy had no chance of recognition.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was mainly a military decision by Lincoln.Letter penned in 1862.

Written during the heart of the Civil War, this is one of Abraham Lincoln's most famous letters. Greeley, editor of the influential New York Tribune, had just addressed an editorial to Lincoln called "The Prayer of Twenty Millions," making demands and implying that Lincoln's administration lacked direction and resolve.

President Lincoln wrote his reply when a draft of the Emancipation Proclamation already lay in his desk drawer. His response revealed his concentration on preserving the Union. The letter, which received acclaim in the North, stands as a classic statement of Lincoln's constitutional responsibilities. A few years after the president's death, Greeley wrote an assessment of Lincoln. He stated that Lincoln did not actually respond to his editorial but used it instead as a platform to prepare the public for his "altered position" on emancipation.

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

http://www.abrahamlincolnonlin...speeches/greeley.htm

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post