SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The future of SIGforum
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The future of SIGforum Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That's a three thumbs up.

Okay, where'd you get that 3rd thumb. ??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That's a three thumbs up.

Okay, where'd you get that 3rd thumb. ??

Aw come on! He's an ER Doc with a sharp scalpel! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That said I also greatly appreciate Para's planning especially in light of recent events in his life.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, Para. It is inspiring to know there are plans set in motion to keep the forum the great place that it is into the future.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I have wondered about this. Appreciate the info!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Like others have said before me, this is my favorite forum and I save it for last. The wait is worth it.

Good on you Para, and continued good health to you and your family.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear this place won't fade off into the sunset. Even though I don't post often count me in if you decide to have any kind of paid membership. I have gained a lot of insight over the years from the many intelligent, experienced, and opinionated members and enjoy my time reading what is shared here.

Posts: 341 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all you’ve done Para.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
10-4 Para, read you loud and clear.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Thank you LBJ, Para for all you have done.

Congratulations to LDD.

This forum is a blessed place.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
God bless you all for this work.

SigForum is an incredibly unique community thanks to your perseverance. One I am very proud to be a part of.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Thank you LBJ, Para and LDD. This is an awesome forum. I dont post much but I do a lot of reading here.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Whoever takes the torch from Para has my trust and confidence. Thank you for providing this platform throughout these years.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Understood and very Noble of all involved.

Thanks
Roy.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I love SigForum an I am very glad there is a plan for the inevitable whether that is sooner than later. Very smart.

I put off far too long creating a will, living trust, medical directives, etc and feel so much better that I have them in place.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks you, Para, LBJ and LDD for all that you do, have done and will continue to do. I don’t post a ton, but this is one place that I faithfully go to everyday. I’d have no problem tossing in some coin to keep things going...especially since I had that huge SIGFORUM.COM FOREVER tattoo put across my shoulders... Wink

This place is awesome...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Para, for having a transition plan and for sharing it with us. Hopefully it won't be needed for a very long time but training LDD now is a great step to make sure the plan works as you wish. Thanks to you, lbj, and LDD for being such great hosts.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of a trust. If there is anything I can do to help out just let me know.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I am new here to Sig forum,so thanks for sharing this info.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deeds Not Words
posted Hide Post
In naval parlance, Aye-Aye!
Thank you good sir for your passion, leadership, and support - an honor and a privilege to camp out on your porch from time to time!

Deeds not Words!

Navy BMD: When "Aim High" isn't High Enough!

Posts: 62 | Registered: August 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post