SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The future of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The future of SIGforum Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Done, Para. clubleaf206 just said everything else.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Rodger on he future plans for Sig Forum.
I'm a little concerned about the "hospital" and future of Para.
I thank you for all that you have done for Sig Forum. "We" are in good hands with LDD.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
First and foremost I am glad to hear you are doing better. What you described sounded very scary.
Second,thank you for everything you have done in the past and continue to do in the future for your forum family.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I remember about 2 days in 2004ish when this forum went offline. Honestly I was scared. I had grown to love this place and its membership. Thank you both for creating this environment and I am proud to be a member here. LDD will get our full and unwavering support. Rest easy, we wont disappoint you.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para thank you for sharing and may you all Live a very long healthy blessed lives. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Amen, and thank you all for this forum.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If 500 members mailed you $33.00 per month
Would that make any kind of a dent in the costs / expenses ?
At all

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, but I am not requesting that at this time.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My thanks for revealing that a continuation plan exists, and I will support LDD when he takes over. I pray that is not necessary any time soon, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. We’re all very happy and relieved that you’ve made sure this will continue to be the best place in cyberspace.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it.

And, I'm glad you're in better health.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
What club said. Also,, live long and prosper.
To you and the rest of my invisible friends.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Thank you all, for everything.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
It's all been said before yet, cannot be understated. This place is the best corner of the internet for me, and many others. Wisdom, honor, history, ideas, news, and a similar appreciation for the country we live in,.. and a help for all. You and the admins are truly appreciated!! A toast to the decades to come ( clink! )

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Here's to many more years before you need to think about this again.
And best wished to LBJ too.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all that you have done for this forum, including your thoughtful succession planning. May your succession plans become very, very, very dusty before they are ever needed!

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
That is very thoughtful and gracious of you, Para, and LBJ.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I recall many years ago that Para and lbj stated this forum would continue to thrive, even if they departed this mortal realm {hopefully many, many years from now}. My trust hasn't wavered and you kept the faith. I'm sure you know the membership is here for you both and for LDD as well.

I can't say how grateful I am to the three of you gentlemen for keeping this beacon not just alive, but as a thriving bastion of American values & long-distance friendships.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Amen. LDD is the man.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post