SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    '72 Mazda R100 with 700+whp 3-rotor that weighs 2400lbs with driver!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'72 Mazda R100 with 700+whp 3-rotor that weighs 2400lbs with driver! Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Completely custom built with unique "dually" rear wheels, a rear suspension built right onto the axle, and more:

https://youtu.be/Nhw8oRf2H6o

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Giggity.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely quicker than my twin turbo, twin rotor Cosmo!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What year Cosmo?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of FDE Cerakote.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16337 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post