SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgenders in the Bathroom - Edited sensationalized news headlines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgenders in the Bathroom - Edited sensationalized news headlines Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
It doesn't state where it was, but I wonder if any Target execs are cringing as they read this?

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Fox News

A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom.

Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.

The Billings Gazette reports Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault who then reported it to Casper Police.

It is unknown whether the attack happened in a private or public bathroom.

After the attack, the girl told police “it hurt inside,” according to the Casper Star Tribune.

Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center performed a sexual assault exam on the minor and found redness and abrasions around the girl’s genitalia.

When police initially questioned Martinez about the assault Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” and said the girl was “talking crap” before denying being a child molester. Martinez also called the accusations a “publicity stunt,” the Tribune reported.

Martinez pleaded not guilty on both counts.

ETA thanks a1a for finding more details. Not related to transgenders in bathrooms, just a predator taking advantage of friends child.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I read an article the other day that said it wasn't in public at all. Private home by a person known to the family. According to that article, it had nothing to do with public restrooms and/or their policies.

To date, I have yet to hear of a single incident involving a Target store related to that policy. Surely if it was the problem many assumed it was going to be we would have heard of a few by now.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Poor child.

I hope HE gets 70 years in the men's prison, gen-pop.

Notice the article says "...a woman...penetrated..."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Target thread.....it seems like this scenario might have been predicted here. This screwball deserves far worse than 70 years. Just sickening.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Delusional

adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:
He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

Knives and drugs do not change a person. Some say only prayer can do that. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Had that happened to my little girl, and she came out and told me about it, I would've likely killed the son of a bitch right there. Or at the very least beat him like Angel Face in Fight Club.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Had that happened to my little girl, and she came out and told me about it, I would've likely killed the son of a bitch right there. Or at the very least beat him like Angel Face in Fight Club.

Doubly so if it was a "family friend".

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But the liberals assured us this could never happen...

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Need to check MSNBC for their report on this. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I know actual facts don't matter when emotions are involved, but......

This isn't a restroom policy issue. This isn't even a transgender issue. It's a sexual predator issue.

I'm disappointed that the "conservative" media is playing the same games as the left. Intentionally forming misleading headlines and playing word games in the text which leads readers into assuming things that simply are not true.

http://k2radio.com/sexual-assa...ez-of-casper-begins/

A now-11-year-old girl testified Monday that a friend of her family entered the bathroom of her house in Casper in March and sexually assaulted her, she said in Natrona County District Court.

The girl, who now lives outside Wyoming, gave her halting testimony during the first day of the trial of Miguel Alberto Martinez, who identifies as female and is also known as Michelle. (Featured in the photo above)

Martinez, who was 30 when arrested, faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a child and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a child. If convicted on both counts, Martinez could face between 25 and 70 years of imprisonment.

Martinez pleaded not guilty in May and remains in custody on $100,000 bond.
The girl told the jurors, District Attorney Mike Blonigen and Judge Catherine Wilking she came home from school on March 23 while her mother was cooking and several friends were at her mother's and step-dad's residence.

She went upstairs to get a book, went into the bathroom and closed but did not lock the door. She was pulling up her pants when Martinez came in without knocking, she said while being questioned by District Attorney Mike Blonigen.

Her testimony became more hesitant and slow when she described what Martinez did.

She said she tried to scream but Martinez put her hand over the girl's mouth. There was also loud music playing downstairs. However, she was able to kick him twice, she said.

Before leaving the bathroom, Martinez told her to "keep it a secret," she said.

The girl went downstairs to tell her mother what happened. Martinez had left the residence with a friend by then, she said. Her mother and another person drove to look for that friend but didn't find her or Martinez.

Later, Martinez returned to the residence, the girl said. She added that she heard her mother crying, yelling and arguing with Martinez.

Blonigen then put her mother on the stand, and she corroborated most of what her daughter said.

After the alleged assault, the mother said her daughter ran down the stairs, was crying and scared.

When she confronted Martinez, she said Martinez cursed, called her daughter a liar and "'a little bitch.'"

The mother called police. An officer arrived, spoke to her daughter privately, and he told her mother the girl needed to go to the Wyoming Medical Center, the mother said.

Blonigen earlier had called Cynthia Duncan, one of the hospital's sexual assault nurse examiners, to testify.

Duncan described the procedure for conducting such an exam, the contents of a rape kit, and what happened during the girl's exam.

The girl was shy, tearful, withdrawn and pulled a blanket around her, Duncan said.

As the exam progressed, the girl told Duncan that Martinez did "something to her private parts" and that it hurt, Duncan said.

During his cross examinations, Martinez's public defender Dylan Rosalez questioned witnesses on some details, but did not appear to catch them in any major contradictions of their testimonies.

The trial resumes at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. It is expected to end by Thursday.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

This isn't a restroom policy issue. This isn't even a transgender issue. It's a sexual predator issue.....

Thank you for this.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This isn't a restroom policy issue. This isn't even a transgender issue. It's a sexual predator issue.

I'm disappointed that the "conservative" media is playing the same games as the left. Intentionally forming misleading headlines and playing word games in the text which leads readers into assuming things that simply are not true.

Well said, I've noticed a similar trend.

Posts: 4589 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree - very well put. Thank you!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were I the judge in this case, it would be quick and painful on this, worst of creeps!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Slow, feet first in to the wood chipper.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Two headed freak should get what he deserves.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post