Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sexy firearms Login/Join 
posted
What is the sexiest firearm you have ever seen?
Feel free break it up into rifle, shotgun, and pistol.
My choice, at least for rifle, is the M14.

Posts: 899 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pistol - P226

Rifle - None, I don't really like shooting rifles, so I never grew fond of any. If forced to pick one, then M1 Garand.

Shotgun - Again don't shoot them. Seen a few Benelli shotguns I really thought looked nice. Don't even own a single shotgun.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Pistol - Beretta 87, mid 80s production, gloss blue with no lawyer billboard on the slide or chattered proof marks.

Rifle - FN FNC Para

Shotugn - N/A

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think of the Browning .22 semi-auto rifle. Beautiful lines. Rifle version of a Jag XKE .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Not a pistol but still sexy.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Anything crafted by Holland and Holland is out of this world awesome.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Back in the 70's when I owned a nickel Python.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Anything crafted by Holland and Holland is out of this world awesome.

Agreed, no firearm is more beautiful than a fine shotgun. And, usually in class 3 price ranges, too.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
229 all stainless, no rail, no "Sport." But, the all stainless 232 is still number one!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
RogueJSK,

That DW CBOB needs custom shoes Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
For pistols it would be the Beretta M9, revolvers would be the Colt Python, and I'm of the opinion that the FN FNC is the sexiest rifle.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
S&W .357 mag 5" barrel, 5 screw

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My favorite looking/ sexiest pistol is the Sig P232 stainless (may eventually buy a second one)

Rifle is the Garand with a fancy walnut stock.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Sig 228:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
For sexy lines there are a great many, and debatable as well. But I’d put the Citori series as the sexiest break action shotguns, Benelli Super90 for the Auto Shotguns (all classes - others beat in. Individuals), Beretta for typical O/U shotguns, Remington knock off’s for bolt action rifles, H&H for British best double rifles, and the list enlarges from there for impressive shotguns and rifles.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
My favorite looking/ sexiest pistol is the Sig P232 stainless (may eventually buy a second one)

Rifle is the Garand with a fancy walnut stock.

I'm with this guy ^

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are some of the sexy and beautiful ones in my honest opinion. God Bless Smile

Kahr MK9 / MK40

Kimber K6S

HK P7

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Pistol, S&W Model 39
Revolver, Colt Python
Rifle, M14
Shotgun, Winchester M1897 Trench Gun

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post