Notify
Tools

Sexy firearms Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
SxS shotguns

and Ruger No. 1s

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with a clean Python. Nickel, Stainless, Blue... Doesn't matter.

A nice, well used 1911 has a certain appeal to me.

H&K P7 is another on my list. Then we have Mr Bruce Gray's little addition to this world... WOW Eek truly beautiful piece of machinery.

There's a member here, I believe it may be MRM60, Zoom6zoom?... and I'm upset that I can't recall. Anyway, this member has a collection of some beautifully engraved pistols! It's not just the quality of the picture of his guns, the deep engraving and that old world feel to them, HOLY COW! I hope he finds this post and throws up some pictures of his collection.

I have to edit this to add a nice case hardened Colt single action and case hardened lever actions. Just something about them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CPD SIG,

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
Pistol: Colt Royal Gold Cup National Match 1911
Revolver: 8" Colt Anaconda .44 magnum
Rifle: M1918 BAR
Shotgun: Military 12 gauge riot gun.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ronin11:

My choice too. Stunning grips on the top one.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
It's a tie for me. Two of my favorites.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
My prettiest gun is my Tanfoglio Hunter. Really a sweet gun. Best pic I currently have on my phone

https://imgur.com/a/jMKgT9s

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
What is the sexiest firearm you have ever seen?
Feel free break it up into rifle, shotgun, and pistol.
My choice, at least for rifle, is the M14.

I started out in the army carrying an M1. Moved to the M14 when they came out. Loved both of them, but especially the M14. Had all the things the M1 didn't, but primarily more magazine/clip capacity. Also could have a selector switch for full or semi auto.

Loved that M14, wish I had one.

Edited to add: Bigely Blackhawk. Preference would be 44 or 45 cal rather than the 44 special.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Hands down our own Agony has created the sexiest setup I have ever seen. Just amazing (agony, I hope you didnt mind me putting it here)

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
A stainless 1911 is hard to beat or a beautiful bolt action rifle.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
M11-A1

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para's scar 17 ,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Here's my pick.

I've always loved the look and size of these. Damn shame a 9mm version isn't workable.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post