SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    public restroom if you own a business
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

public restroom if you own a business Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
As this nonsense first started, I was out working and stopped at a fast food restaurant to buy lunch. No dine in, no restrooms, but you could walk in to order at the counter.

I inquired as to how I was supposed to follow CDC guidelines and wash my hands prior to eating. Blank stares.

All the restaurants in my area that I frequent have disinfectant dispensers all around the place in spite of the fact their restrooms are open.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
I’m retired from a big city police department some of the worst bathrooms were in our facilities throughout the city.The precinct I retired from the bathrooms were disgusting,it really made me wonder what some of the guys I worked with bathrooms looked like at home. I felt bad for the cleaner it was a losing battle for him he told me the women’s bathroom was worse.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some people are disgusting and, believe it or not, the women could be worse than the men.

Oh, anyone that doesn't believe a women's restroom is one of the nastiest places on earth is delusional. Seriously.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My wife works in an office type setting, where the restrooms are shared by several business offices. The restrooms are kept locked; each business has keys for the mens' and women's' restrooms.

She (wife) told me that she unlocked the women's restroom, and there was a turd in the middle of the floor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post