SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tactical Performance Center training
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tactical Performance Center training Login/Join 
Picture of dgrdvm
posted
Hey guys, I was wondering if any one here has experience taking a class from an outfit called Tactical Performance Center, out of Utah. I saw the class advertised on Practiscore, and could not find out too much in a brief interweb search. Any one been there ?

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
This is not encouraging. I guess we stick with OpSpec !

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know one of the instructors, Brian, he is a good guy, and blazing fast. You could do a lot worse than spending some time with him. I can't give you any concrete info on any of the classes, but if I was looking to take a class I would not hesitate to give them a try. You might pick something up or you might not, but it is a nice range and a nice area to visit.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Thanks ! I appreciate the info. Range does look pretty nice

George Carlin

Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Old thread but I took a class from them this past weekend. I’m working on an AAR for the Competition and Training section.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I did like the quarter panel grip and have ordered some LOK Palm Swell grips to replace the thin grips on my CZ.

My review:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...1105858/m/3430021744

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Riley,

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post