SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Variety is the spice of life
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Variety is the spice of life Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I came to that conclusion today when moving one of my safes to a different room closet. Damn it's good to live in a free country Big Grin

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep. Everybody needs a Schnoodle.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
You are dangerously close to moving from collection into cache ...maybe even a hoard. I can see the headlines nowEek

Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the OP shows us is definitely an arsenal by NJ, NY, or CA standards.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this on a game show, the object was to guess how many rounds it would take to fill them all up

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
That is somewhere between an arsenal and a stockpile. You shouldn't have all of those assault weapons. Think of the children.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yep. Everybody needs a Schnoodle.

Yes a 50 cal schnoodle is a must!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
You are dangerously close to moving from collection into cache ...maybe even a hoard. I can see the headlines nowEek

Big Grin

That's just the safe I use for guns I shoot or carry. There's another one with stuff that's more collectible...but that one is a secret

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful man *sniffle*

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see you believe in diversity!

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Very nice family photo. I have a friend who has lots of goodies like you do. It makes me happy to see a nice collection like that. I noticed that I am rather picky about my stuff these days-- do I take the .45 today or the 9. . However, when I'm visiting another country (or state for that matter) where guns are forbidden, my thoughts are, that I would like to have any kind of gun right now, whether it's a 32, 22, or whatever. Even a little pocket sized Ruger, or Keltec is a lot of comfort. I'm just glad we have them, no matter what our tastes are.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
1911's must be in a different safe.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

Looks like he believes in rails and tails as well...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Nice, but what if a buddy invited you to go Elk hunting? Do you have more rifles on the side?

Posts: 6130 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Affirmative Action at work.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Is your Schnauzer packin ? He looks a little shady, better keep an eye on him with all those guns lying around waiting to kill somebody.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
Nice, but what if a buddy invited you to go Elk hunting? Do you have more rifles on the side?

I have another AR and a Mossberg 22. I'm not much of a rifle guy. I've never hunted in my life and probably won't start now. I have nothing against it it's just not for me. Mostly cause I'm single and I don't cook so having a bunch of meat in my freezer wouldn't do me any good Smile

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
Is your Schnauzer packin ? He looks a little shady, better keep an eye on him with all those guns lying around waiting to kill somebody.

He's always packing...he'bout that life homie!

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

Looks like he believes in rails and tails as well...

Only when I'm offorded no other options!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of my safes

I feel inadequate...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post