SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just in case you could use a little perspective
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just in case you could use a little perspective Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eh5BpSnBBw

Aww the hell with that ding on my new car...

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I bet the Super WalMarts are bigger out there too.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Astonishing. And just one little nugget: VY Canis Majoris is 2.9 billion times the size of the sun.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Wow! Somebody did a magnificent job. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
We had better get busy if we are going to conquer all that.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
We had better get busy if we are going to bring freedom to all that.

Fixed it for you.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
We had better get busy if we are going to bring freedom to all that.

Fixed it for you.

As long as they pay their annual tribute, I'm fine with that. But conquering is expensive. Conquered people should pay for the privilege. No more getting the benefits for free.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
And to think that a few hundred years ago, the planet seemed to be the center of the universe. Explorers entered out to the unknown and discovered the rest of the world.

What may come of our next explorers in another few hundred years to these remote locations. It would exciting to be around and watch the next level of explorers out to some of these remote locations.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Geez, I dunno, seeing that huge sun was pretty much my limit.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post