SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More gun control laws for NJ.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More gun control laws for NJ. Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted
I feel for those gun owners in NJ. This governor is really trying to make a name for himself.

http://www.nj.com/politics/ind...asures_declares.html

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
If the intent is to ensure that more folks with mental health needs go untreated, then this will be a huge success.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
"New Jersey will lead," he said. "(But) it is not enough.

They won't stop until they TAKE them ALL. Frown > Mad

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I had a good run in NJ, 60 years, but I am so glad I got out when I did! Reading this makes me believe he's worse than any I experienced.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is what you get when the dumbass voters pick a hard leftwinger. Frown

I have little sympathy; let those who desire freedom move to PA and let NJ turn into the California of the East.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Nothing new for the criminals at least, only the law abiding folks get it up the butt.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PASig:

I have little sympathy; let those who desire freedom move to PA and let NJ turn into the California of the East.[/QUOTE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly what he said....I say this over and over, you get who you voted for, so don't complain. When you go to these states and ask people why they voted for the fool that is in office, no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say? New Jersey got what they voted for and deserve, PERIOD!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed NJ for the nearly three years I was there in the Army. No way I'd go back now.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I enjoyed NJ for the nearly three years I was there in the Army. No way I'd go back now.

I took basic at Ft Dix in the summer of 1968. The word "enjoy" never came to mind. Smile

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:

I have little sympathy; let those who desire freedom move to PA and let NJ turn into the California of the East.[/QUOTE
Exactly what he said....I say this over and over, you get who you voted for, so don't complain. When you go to these states and ask people why they voted for the fool that is in office, no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say? New Jersey got what they voted for and deserve, PERIOD!

Just shut up. Like you or I deserved Obama? There are a lot of good people in NJ who don't at all deserve this commie crap.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:

Just shut up. Like you or I deserved Obama? There are a lot of good people in NJ who don't at all deserve this commie crap.

Yep. I know plenty of solid NJ gun owners who were legal yesterday with their standard Glock mags, who will be felons in 180 days when this takes effect.

Murphy ran on raising taxes/gun control/legal weed/and sanctuary state...how the fuck did he get voted in? By fuck sticks who pay little to no taxes and don't own any guns in that already over taxed nanny state.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
So you have to show a "specific" threat to have a permit? Just show them the newspaper, there are all manor of threats in there.

And gee, ill bet allowing family or "others" to tell a judge you are dangerous and allowing cops to come seize your guns wont be abused at all. Nope.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Gov. Phil Murphy, go fuck yourself!

I thank God for living in a free southern state.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Then move to Pennsylvania where we have some of the best CCW and gun rights in the entire country.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Then move to Pennsylvania where we have some of the best CCW and gun rights in the entire country.

I love this plan and I'm working on it. When can I expect you to wire the payoff funds for my house?

No? Not happening?

Tag this post for when any of the oppressive bills currently in the PA legislature come to pass... and given the demographic and voter shifts in SE PA, especially the formerly solid red Counties, some WILL. The Fudds in middle PA will NOT help right the boat. Then hope the rest of the country doesn't say "Fuck PA. They made their bed."

Jesus Christ, man. Hang together or hang separately. How difficult a concept is that?

Posts: 2457 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
PASig,

We currently have good laws in PA, but we must remain vigilant. We do get many lefty NJ and NY transplants that bring their goofy ideas with them to our state. Then they try to change it into what they fled.

DennisM made some very good points. We need to watch on our legislature and stand with our brother gun owners because of the influx of new lefties to this state. There are some really scary bills currently in the PA legislature.

Just my $0.02,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say?

Well it is Jersey, maybe nobody did vote for the guy except a lot of dead people...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I have little sympathy; let those who desire freedom move to PA and let NJ turn into the California of the East.

Too late - Massachusetts already holds that title.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say?

Well it is Jersey, maybe nobody did vote for the guy except a lot of dead people...

Hudson County. Essex County. Camden County. Utter publicly-assisted crapholes that drive the politics by sheer numbers, much like Allegheny and Philadelphia counties... and now the Philly suburbs (Dems SWEPT the row offices in Bucks last November, something I never thought I'd see.) Don't get me started on DelCo. Add voter fraud, and it's terrifying.

Posts: 2457 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Leader? He's way behind our guy Cuomo.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post