SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More gun control laws for NJ.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More gun control laws for NJ. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yup. For the longest time Prince Andrew has felt inatiquate and hasn't liked being second fiddle in the "progressive" race, so the last few years he's really picked up his game tried to out do California in the race to liberal madness. I guess this asshole feels left out and want in the game, trying to make a name for himself.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
To Gov. Phil Murphy, go fuck yourself!

I thank God for living in a free southern state.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
F.............\.............\…U

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say?

Well it is Jersey, maybe nobody did vote for the guy except a lot of dead people...

No the Unions were promised a lot, they pushed Gov Bucky Beaver into the win with only 30% of the voters. 1st thing he did was give all state workers a huge raise...
Kim "Nice Cans" Guadagno was Christie's LT Gov and never had a chance, although she wanted to start with auditing the State, that made too many crooks nervous...

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
* A1217, will create restraining orders in the state allowing family members and others to ask a judge to have a person's guns seized and ban them from buying weapons for up to a year.

This will be so badly abused by liberal judges.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Every gun sale has to be done via licenced gun dealer. This of course is a registry. That is one of the more lethal steps into tyranny.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
^ Boy, those criminals sure will be pissed when they find out they have to go through an FFL!

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
There are a lot of good people in NJ who don't at all deserve this commie crap.

This is the truth. Until and unless you've lived there, you cannot understand the frustration of voting and getting no where. It is not always a simple thing to move away, either. It's no fun to watch a man born in MA come in and ruin the place.

Freedom lost in any of the 50 States is a threat to everyone else in the Nation. The same forces acting to remove freedoms in NJ, CA, MA, CT, IL, etc., are determined to take away the freedoms of people in free States, too. I've seen the rumblings here in UT, among Republicans no less.

We all need to remain vigilant, and try to help each other as much as possible.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Then move to Pennsylvania where we have some of the best CCW and gun rights in the entire country.

I love this plan and I'm working on it. When can I expect you to wire the payoff funds for my house?

No? Not happening?

Tag this post for when any of the oppressive bills currently in the PA legislature come to pass... and given the demographic and voter shifts in SE PA, especially the formerly solid red Counties, some WILL. The Fudds in middle PA will NOT help right the boat. Then hope the rest of the country doesn't say "Fuck PA. They made their bed."

Jesus Christ, man. Hang together or hang separately. How difficult a concept is that?

I fear the Keystone State will be next to go the way of the lib-tard states; hopefully not in my lifetime. Cursed with Philadelphia, surrounded by NY, NJ, and Maryland, PA is next in line. Hope I'm wrong.

One of our senators is a turncoat, and the other a commie blood sucker, along with the Gov. Our last Attorney General was committed to canceling reciprocity agreements until they threw her in jail.

Posts: 306 | Location: PA | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
^ Boy, those criminals sure will be pissed when they find out they have to go through an FFL!

That's not the problem. Don't be obtuse.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

I just put a mag lock on my AR today Mad so I don't have to register it as an "ASSAULT" rifle.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I couldn't imagine having 180 days to get rid of something that I obtained legally.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Pure Asshattery

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PASig:
This is what you get when the dumbass voters pick a hard leftwinger. Frown

I have little sympathy; let those who desire freedom move to PA and let NJ turn into the California of the East.[/QUOTE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly what he said....I say this over and over, you get who you voted for, so don't complain. When you go to these states and ask people why they voted for the fool that is in office, no one ever admits that they voted for the slug....It must have been my neighbor they say? New Jersey got what they voted for and deserve, PERIOD!

Just shut up. Like you or I deserved Obama? There are a lot of good people in NJ who don't at all deserve this commie crap.

Exactly. I have plenty of friends and family in NJ that didn’t vote for his asshole. Pick up and move is easier than said and done. I have lots of friends working in NYC living in NJ doing jobs that simply don’t exist anywhere else. Asking them to gamble with their livelihoods and their families is tougher than just waving a magic wand.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If I was a cop in that shithole of a state, I’d be actively looking for employment elsewhere. That, or I’d be letting a LOT of fish go free.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I hate the term "common sense" gun laws. Code for no "black rifles", restricted magazine capacity, gun registration, ect.
Here in WA, they are trying to pass an age 21 law for all semi-auto rifles. It's "common sense" for people who know really nothing about guns or just hate those who own them.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If I was a cop in that shithole of a state, I’d be actively looking for employment elsewhere. That, or I’d be letting a LOT of fish go free.

Conversely, most (NJ) cops think they won the "Atta Boy" lottery when they encounter a firearm. Seems like. they get a tingle down their leg. Reported to the press and note things like caliber type, "LOADED" but they rarely proscecute criminal guns plea bargained out.
BTW most Leo's in NJ make over $100k per year....

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My last remaining relative in NJ just moved to PA. My nephew is a gun guy, Trump supporter, taxes were killing him not just the gun laws. the move was a win-win.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:

And you would immediately cut your salary in half.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:

Not necessarily.

And if your property taxes are $1,000 a year in the state you move to instead of the $10,000/year you're paying in NJ, you're already ahead.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:

Not necessarily.

And if your property taxes are $1,000 a year in the state you move to instead of the $10,000/year you're paying in NJ, you're already ahead.

Well maybe not in your neck of the woods but I lived in Pittsburgh for years and in Charlotte NC now and have friends in both places that are police. I also have friends in Bergen county NJ who have less than ten years on the job making $110-120k. My uncle retired as a Lt-Detective and his last few years was making over $140 not including OT and special details.