SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
She needs to be given one of those cognitive tests they give Alzheimer’s patients. I’ll bet she wouldn’t score high enough to have a driver’s license.

You mean like the one Trump just made a perfect score on?
Do you know if its possible to put up a negative score on the test. My money's on Maxi to set that curve.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Will there be a translator?

I'll go ahead and translate for you. "IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!" will be screamed a lot in her nonsensical tone.
I get a sneaking suspicion that one day, maybe one day soon, poor, poor Maxine will get framed by whitey with a freezer full of undeclared cash. Or some other similar shenanigan. I think she will spend her "golden years" in a minimum security club fed. She just isn't smart enough to stay out.

Reclaiming my time, reclaiming my time......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Maxine Waters can go piss up a rope. I don’t care what she does.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How many times do you think she’ll screech “Impeach Foty-Faaave!”
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How many times do you think she’ll screech “Impeach Foty-Faaave!”
Roll Eyes
Any time will be too often.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blind leading the blind.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Couldn't get airtime on a real network?

I wish they would.

She is literally an idiot.

----------------------

She seems to be doing well for an idiot. Consider: she lives in a great location, not in her district. She has a really fat income at our expense. She has the media carrying water for her on a very regular basis, and the LEO community will not even think about doing anything about her BS/crimes.

How long do the politicraPs have to serve (errr, be in office) to collect that fat gubbermint pension? I seem to recall that it isn't very long, so she will probably get that, plus all that super medical insurance coverage they voted themselves.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
DANGER!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!! DANGER!!

TOXIC STUPIDITY AHEAD!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe she'll bring Hank Johnson onto the panel to discuss the precarious state and peril that President Trump has put Guam in?!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Couldn't get airtime on a real network?

I wish they would.

She is literally an idiot.

----------------------

Clearly she represents her district.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is to our benefit. I hope millions of people hear her remarks. I mean that.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Agreed!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you guys but I'd be willing to start a grass roots movement--- Waters for President 2020.

Heck, even for a "Waters for Vice-President 2020" I'd chip in.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

Maxine favors Aunt Esther.

what an insult to Aunt Esther Wink

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The gift that keeps on giving!

Posts: 868 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I think all of you are looking at this wrong.....this is the opening salvo of her 2020 run and I for one welcome such a great candidate.

Run Maxine....Run Maxine!

Where do I send my donation?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Waters plans to boycott the State of the Union speech

Waters: "Why would I take my time to go and sit and listen to a liar? Someone who lies in the face of facts, someone who can change their tune day in and day out. What does he have to say that I would be interested in? I don’t appreciate him and I wouldn’t waste my time sitting in that house listening to what he has to say. He does not deserve my attention.”

"Angela Rye's State of the Union" show on BET will occur the day after the State of the Union

If they are smart, they won't let Waters speak very long.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
BET? I couldn't find that on the tube with a Garmin and a squad of Recon Marines.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
BET? I couldn't find that on the tube with a Garmin and a squad of Recon Marines.

It's the black-owned network, which sells early morning TV time to white TV evangelists, allowing them to rip off gullible black viewers.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post