SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two minutes of truth, with a little humor mixed in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two minutes of truth, with a little humor mixed in Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
***NSFW Warning***

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish he'd tell us what he really thinks!

Ha. Good rant.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
He tells the truth!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Just watched like 3 or 4 of his videos. He makes some very valid points.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Truth!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Ha! Great!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, I do agree with all his points, but I am not crazy about some of his verbiage. (I was raised to not use foul language and prefer that others not do it, either.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post