SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I once had a rule: No Food or Drinks (except water) in my vehicles. Ohh how I miss that rule.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I once had a rule: No Food or Drinks (except water) in my vehicles. Ohh how I miss that rule. Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your vehicle looks like the ones they search on LIVE PD.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your car being broken into by Oscar the Grouch. He really made himself at home from the looks of it. You should set up a stakeout to wait for him to come back, then rub his face in the trash when you catch him. Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My dog would be happy to clean much of that up for you, and could have it done in .037 seconds.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I remember those days......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Yeahhhh...those were the days.
Wait until -years later- when you occasionally find a Fruit Loop® or Fruit Roll-Up® wrapper tucked somewhere it shouldn't be.
Enjoy these days, LX. You will one day miss them.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Is this why you're always getting new vehicles? Easier than cleaning that up.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Look at the bright side, if you’re ever stranded, you’ll have plenty of food!!

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your leaf blower might do the job.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Yeah no...

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Shoulda kept the minivan. Wink

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictimNoMore:
Enjoy these days, LX. You will one day miss them.

Sage advice, there.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Heh. I can smell that photo.

Minivans tend to smell like Cheerio dust and spoiled milk, with a side of McDonalds grease and a smattering of dirty diaper.

With ginormous Soccer Mom SUVs, the Cheerio dust is replaced by Cheetos dust, spoiled milk funk with syrupy sweet soda residue, and dirty diaper with sweaty kid, but the McDonalds grease remains.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn dude....No need to go to the other extreme.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
just give the kids iPads, then they don't think about the need for food or drink.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Phhhtttt...

Amateur

You should see any car my wife drives for a week.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
When I had my dog I had that same mat for my backseat.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
You need a dog that can ride back there with the kids...food will not stay on the seat more then a second.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
We had a brief period between our kids and then the grand kids. Doesn't bother me anymore.

Good luck and just love those little cookie crushers.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the kids are grown, you can use these pics to embarrass them in front of their friends, girlfriends, etc. Oh, and when they marry and have kids of their own and their vehicles look like yours, just gently remind them that what goes around comes around. And you have proof!

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post