SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why Skaterboys shouldn't play with Gasoline.......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Skaterboys shouldn't play with Gasoline....... Login/Join 
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

Please forgive me if the imbedded video doesn't work. The video is too funny not to show.....

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Obviously the training in Kindergarten about dropping and rolling did not take.

Just what did this idiot actually expect would happen?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Tube it!(http://www.karmanator.com/embed.pl)

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks JALLEN!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Stupid is as stupid does."

F. Gump

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty good friend at the end of the video the sacrifices himself to put out the flames on your dumbass

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shower fire challenge? My goodness the education system in this country is producing some morons. How can you think that will end well?

Posts: 7346 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Shower fire challenge? My goodness the education system in this country is producing some morons. How can you think that will end well?

Haha, other than next to a swimming pool, if someone is dumb enough to do a fire challenge, doing it in the shower is probably the smartest location.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The only thing that shocks me about the skater video, is that they didn't have any sort of water or extinguisher handy.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The only thing that shocks me about the skater video, is that they didn't have any sort of water or extinguisher handy.

How can that possibly shock you? This idiot put on snow pants and had his idiot buddy pour gasoline all over them, and then had his idiot buddy light it. With the gas can right there!!!

There's no way any of these Nobel laureates considered what could go wrong here any longer than it took 'em to say, "Nah, bruh, it's gonna be EXTREME!"

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Black people apparently love experimenting with fire. Who woulda thought?

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Flaming idjiots, the lot.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Future leaders of our country right there.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today's youth. Boy, they are real brain surgeons.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Eating Laundry pods, lighting themselves on fire, this generation is a bunch of god damn idiots. Clearly with no concept of Darwin.

Maybe that's what we should do next, thin the herd a bit with Darwin Challenges.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
We're gonna need a bigger fuel truck...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Could've been worse Big Grin

https://youtu.be/aWeG6Ea84zg

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But how many views did it have on social media?

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post