SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Can't Quit Smoking
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Can't Quit Smoking Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
Had a nice bottom round to smoke. Added a little more paprika and cayenne and it came out extremely well. The trick to the juicy center was injecting a mix of beef broth, garlic, onion, and cayenne pepper.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
You are a weak weak man!

OTOH, you're posting that without protection so you must have a huge set!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nobody likes a quitter.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
holy hell that looks absolutely magnificent!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That looks just like a 3# sirloin I did 2 nights ago on my Green Mountain Grill.

2 Hours with a smoke tube.
1 Hour at 150°
400° until at 145°

Exceptional.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Nice knife!

As far as quitting, everyone needs to find their bottom. Round here it's pretty rare. Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Biggest piece of meat I've ever seen! Eek

Really, it does look good.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post