SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma against the Corona!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma against the Corona! Login/Join 
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
That's sharp! Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Generous
Please include me.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma's list

thank you

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
WOO WOO! Best of karma to you, I'm in.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2004 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. With the prolific karmas you do here you should have near infinite karma, LOL.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please include me

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks for the karma opportunity as always.

Posts: 490 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like that. It's love a chance. Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Dave, please include me in this generous offer. Stay safe everyone.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know how I didn't see this before but now that I have, please include me as well. That's a really nice watch. Thanks for all your karmas, Dave!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Please enter me! Thank you Mr Truong. You always offer amazing KArmas!

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in please

Posts: 258 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Add me in, thanks Dave

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I can read the date window. Lol.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
God, Family, Country
Amen

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
Add me in.
Thank you very much for your generosity

Posts: 1523 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Unlucky 200. Wink

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 315 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
That's a wild one. I'll take a shot at it!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post