SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma against the Corona!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma against the Corona! Login/Join 
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
NICE! In, please.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As one of the many hospital workers in this country, had been a bit concerned with the current situation. So...maybe this “Karma against the Corona” will be a lucky break.
Thanks for the chance.

Eseaton
Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for your generosity David

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Thanks for the chance Dave.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave. I'm in to fight the Wuhan!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That’s a beauty. Thanks for the chance!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, I'd like in on this one!

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, you are an incredible man, but I need another watch like a hole in the head. Thank you for doing this, but I'm out. Best luck to all!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I promise to wash my hands if I win. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to all.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
That is a nice looking watch, please add me.

Posts: 5754 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Coronarific! Please include me and as always, thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15548 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
sign me up for a chance.

Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter. Thank you.

Posts: 7420 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch, thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 289 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Please include me!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
In like Flint, thanks Dave!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post