SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Back from Front Sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back from Front Sight Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
A group of friends in the same industry (chimney sweeping) get together once a year and we go out to the Front Sight training facility and take the four day defensive hand gun course. I can't say enough good things about this course, it is just amazing .... the quality and professionalism of the instructors is just unbelievable. This is the third time I've taken this class and I still get something out of it.

One of the guys I go with came up with the idea of 'sheep dog' tee shirts and I designed and had them printed for all of us.
Here's the group of us from last Saturday:

Here's what the back of the tee shirts look like.... I think it is a little 'busy' and too wordy but the design and approval committee could not decide on the two quotes and so I had to put both on there.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's cool. And I like the shirt, the quotes complement each-other well.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would've probably went with the upper one only. Either way, cool shirt and sounds like quite the group of friends you've got.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun. Like the shirts too. Are you a member of the CSIA as well? I have been for a decade now. So hello from a fellow sweep.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
ffem44,

Yep I'm certified.... I probably better not tell you for how long... but originally it was with NCSG, I still have the patches to prove it.
You can email me at blume357@bellsouth.net for more.

I would have gone with just the top quote too, but two of the guys wanted the lower one. Which by the way if folks don't recognize it is the last sentence of the Declaration of Independence.

If you look close at the sheep dog picture there are a few extra in it.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post