SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm about to go on a date and I'm nervous.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm about to go on a date and I'm nervous. Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Just apologize first thing, right away.
If she is a normal woman, she will like your style.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Relax and enjoy an evening, dont overthink it just enjoy time out

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Just apologize first thing, right away.
If she is a normal woman, she will like your style.

^^^ mrmn50's post Smile

Oh and don't come on the sf looking for confidence or advice Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Best advice I can give you is don't drink too much. They always seem better than they are when you're drunk and it's easy to rationalize defects.

Have a good time.

Where are you guys going to?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Be sure to go to eleven

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wear the big dick.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Be an attentive Listener & a lil funny. No 2A or Politics discussions until you've establised boundaries.

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Ask questions. Not an interrogation. But slip them in. It shows you are interested. Where was she born? Who was her favorite teacher in school? Why? What is her #1 wish? If she could live anywhere...you get the picture.

Then pay attention, listen, and try to remember what she tells you.

I've had more women 'talk' me into bed than using any other method.

Pay attention. See if she acts conversely. If she does, you have achieved parity. Don't belabor yourself.

Example: "You were in the military? Did you ever kill anybody?"

Incorrect answer: "Why yes. I specifically killed a lot of enemy. The most memorable time was one day in the Nams. It was dawn, just below a small hamlet near Hill 438, a known Viet Cong observation and resupply point. We had been tasked to remove the enemy force off of the hill and gather any intel for S2. We estimated the number of enemy at over 500...(53 minutes later)...and they ended up counting over a thousand of those bastids dead - and I know at least a hundred of them wuz cuza me."

Her thought (he has an exceptionally small penis)

Correct answer: Only those that needed killin'.

Her thought: (OMG, I'm moist)

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
If she starts talking about toxic masculinity that might be a red flag. Carry your man card with confidence. And never ever forget, every man should be a legend in his own mind.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8270092524

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
feel free to drop my name , if you need to Smile

Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wear your MAGA T-shirt.

No sense pussy-footing around it. If she's liberal you'll know right off the bat.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mention firearms until you pork her...

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I've been divorced for a bit over 2 years. Had one rebound fling but that's all. I just met a girl at a big Memorial Day party. We got along great but we both had tons of booze in us when we met.

I have no idea how she feels about guns. It's making me nervous. Can't wait to tell her I'm a Trump supporter. Wish me luck!

Wear the MAGA hat and find out early in the game, instead waiting until you have children. Eek

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give her an itemized bill at the end of the evening. Dont take any rupees or wooden peso's

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Good luck Wink

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Good luck, take a deep breath relax, the suggestions above are great. Have fun.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Very similar situation for me back in 2004. I met my now wife at a party where we had mutual friends but didn't know or had even met each other. We hit it off at the party and exchanged numbers and eventually set up the first date. I picked her up and as I'm driving to the restaurant, I casually mention: "I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable but there's a handgun in the truck with us."

"Oh, cool! What do you have?"

That's when I knew she was a keeper.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Alright it's almost 11:00 what time is his curfew. Will we think less of him if he does the walk of shame

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I've been divorced for a bit over 2 years. Had one rebound fling but that's all. I just met a girl at a big Memorial Day party. We got along great but we both had tons of booze in us when we met.

I have no idea how she feels about guns. It's making me nervous. Can't wait to tell her I'm a Trump supporter. Wish me luck!

Wear the MAGA hat and find out early in the game, instead waiting until you have children. Eek

Absolutely this! Don't hide the guns cuz if that's a deal breaker you want to know from the get-go

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post