SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Morning, I was beaten up in an elevator (Joke)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Morning, I was beaten up in an elevator (Joke) Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
This Morning, I was beaten up by a busty woman in an elevator.

I was staring at her boobs when she requested, "please, press 1."

So I did.

I don't remember much after that...

Blond alert - this is a joke

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
What'd she hit you with? Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...the Zeppelin...

Posts: 913 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
This Morning, I was beaten up by a busty woman in an elevator.

I was staring at her boobs when she requested, "please, press 1."

So I did.

I don't remember much after that...

Blond alert - this is a joke

Being beaten up by busty women is no joke. I hope you recover soon.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
What'd she hit you with? Big Grin

A 1-2 punch pummel?

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It happened to me too, except I pressed two. Big Grin

Grandpa always stated "Say what you mean, mean what you say". That's great advice.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
He was busted in the mouth.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Which one did you press?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Pretending you had to find the Braille buttons was a bit over the top.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Which one did you press?
I'm right handed so my right, her left. Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
You pressed 1 and went down? Eek

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Elevator jokes are wrong on so many levels.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Elevator jokes are wrong on so many levels.

Some say they lower the discourse, but they lift me up.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
You pressed 1 and went down? Eek

Be better if she went down....

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Which one did you press?

Does it matter?

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post