SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do We Have Any Graphic Artists Here? I Need Some Help.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do We Have Any Graphic Artists Here? I Need Some Help. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I need somebody to do the artwork that I can give to the label printing company for a product that I sell.

I have been selling this for years with a sort of industrial looking label.

It occurred to me that there is probably a larger market for this product, and I would like another label with some pizazz.

I need somebody with the artistic talent, the right software tools to prepare the artwork, and some marketing creativity.

I figure that in the many thousands of members here, I might be able to find the right person.

Somebody I could interact with face-to-face would be ideal, but if that's not practical, we could work via email and text. Voice phone calls are not a great option because hearing aids.

Replies in this thread are fine, or contact via the email address in my profile will work too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
You've got mail.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Mind if I submit a request as well, V-Tail?

It's for the blog. An upcoming article called, "Texting, American Style". It'll be about the abbreviations more mature couples use to express their love, trust, respect, compassion, etc. and I want a nice logo to go with the article.

My dinky graphics program will not give me a perfect equilateral triangle, for starters ... then the text, I cannot get it at the right angle within the triangle legs ...

The graphic will be named and can include the graphic house which produced it, so it'll be picked up by the search engines pretty quickly. There is not another such graphic on the web, and I think this one will stand out. The trilogy foundation of a great relationship: Love-trust-respect. 400 pixels wide will be plenty.

Thank you for putting up with my riding your thread. Wink I'll make you a custom holiday avatar Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Woodman, you've got mail.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Deqlyn!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter is a free lance graphic artist and she is very good at it, if you do not find anyone.
She has done that kind of thing before, as well as magazine cover work, video work. She has worked for some companies before, but prefers to be on her own.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

It's a bit rough, but it has some pizazz, ya think?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this the current logo for Stanley Steemer? Looks familiar. Might violate copyright laws.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Monkey won the internet for today. Big Grin

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post