SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom? Login/Join 
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I was eighteen years old in 1965 and had lived a sheltered life. I was taking a shower one morning in Da Nang, Viet Nam when momma-son walked in with a basket of laundry, turned on the shower next to mine, squatted down, and started washing the laundry by hand.

I was recruited to join a small engineering consulting group. About the third day on the job, the owner and I were flying to a job site in his airplane. I went home and packed a bag and returned to the office after everyone else had gone home for the day.

The owner told me to lock up and be sure to check the women's restroom because they always leave the window open. I opened the door to the small women's restroom just as his beautiful wife stood up with her panties around her ankles and her dress up under her arms facing me directly. I had no idea she was going with us and in the building. I said sorry and closed the door.

During the three hour flight, I kept wondering if she would tell her husband and what his reaction would be. I was wondering if he would fire me and I would have to find my way home. Nothing was ever said about the incident.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Then, there is the large waterfall urinal in the kitchy place near San Louis Obispo ...

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
When I was in Germany, many years ago, the men’s urinals in the rural areas were often primitive: you pissed against a wall. The piss ran down the wall to a trough at its base, then out to wherever.

But some of them had been updated with porcelain urinals. You pissed into the urinal, the piss drained out of the urinal to fall into the trough, then out to wherever. Modern facility!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8857 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Feces everywhere in a stall. It literally looked like it was sprayed on with an industrial airless paint sprayer.

When I told the front desk they were unperturbed by my information.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31384 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post