SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom? Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Not seen but experienced: Chonburi, Thailand, 1986. A 22 y.o. drunken G.I. (yours truly) was standing at a urinal relieving himself when the bathroom attendant began massaging his shoulders. Said soldier, who suffers from bathroom stage fright in crowds, instantly lost urine flow and swung around with fist cocked (pun intended) behind his ear ready to throw punch. Poor attendant, who was about 90 years old, cowered back in confusion and fear, because apparently this type of behavior was part of the service typically provided.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I once walked into a boston market bathroom and it had diarrhea all over the floor, walls, everywhere......must have been 2 gallons worth, it was the most disgusting thing I have EVER seen.

The other weird one was at a high end restaurant on a Friday night around 8pm, there's this dude in his late 20's face timing his girlfriend while sitting on the shitter. I heard her say something about it. I added to the conversation from outside the bathroom stall, guess they realized it wasn't the proper place to have a lovey dovey conversation on speaker phone......LOLOLOL

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Not see, but guy in the next stall was talking to his secretary, and dictating a letter while he was taking a dump. He was making super loud sound effects , and grunts, there was no way she could not figure where he was.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
trust me when I tell you womens' restrooms are nastier than men's

(know this from working retail damn near forever)

things seen and found

Ruger LCP, on the toilet paper holder

special needs kid, shitting in the urinal, and when that was full, he was still dropping poo as he walked to the exit door, with his pants around his knees, looking out (door open) at the public,
lost 2 employees that night, seems I was lucky and my 2 worst baggers were working and I had them clean it up,, they both quit AFTER they finished,

had an older guy with gastric issues hit a stall,
he closed the door to the stall, pulled his pants down and projectile shit in an almost complete circle as he sat down,
then left his tighty and now nasty whitey's on the floor,

had a clerk hose the entire bathroom with bleach and hot water, (that one did not quit)

had a special needs bagger that bought a copy of a swimsuit mag, and then asked for a refund of said magazine later in the evening,

seems he was rubbing one out in the bathroom stall and dropped the mag in the toilet,,
expected a refund , did not happen,

found a few bucks on the floor that fell out of someone's pocket,

numerous cell phones on the sink, or toilet paper holder

had a homeless guy in one location that used the stall as a dressing room and the sink as a bathing location,

one guy I know that worked in another location walked in to find an avg sized guy screwing a rather plus size woman on the sink,
it broke, due to the weight,,,

a fire, as in flames, some dipshit lit a roll of toilet paper on fire,
put it out with a fire extinguisher, but still had to call the fire dept

the thing about kids in the bathroom happens all the time,
male, female, all in the same stall or dad at the urinal,

on of the restrooms at RIR has urinals on 2 walls, as in the wall joins at a 90 degree,
so if you have 2 people using those 2 urinals, they would literally be bumping into each other,

I've found tampons in the mens toilets, on the floor beside the toilets,

worked one location where folks would drink beer, and toss the empties on top of the ceiling tiles (had to push up the tiles to do that, )
'found a Penthouse and Playboy up there one time (employees used it too)

had a guy that claimed he was muslim (this was back in the early 80's) and had to pray at certain hours,

so he went in the bathroom, in the big stall, and you would hear mumbling,

and snoring, (he took naps, claiming to be praying, on the floor in the toilet,,,)
he did not last long,

and found a mouse in the sink in one,

some kids bought snake food mice at a pet store, left one in the sink in the restroom,

I put it in a bag and walked it back down to the pet store,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Probably the old guy furiously shaking the turd out of his pants leg, then leaving it on the floor and walking away.

Apparently, he didn't make it to the stall, crapped his pants, and decided the best way to get it out was to stand on one foot and gyrate his leg until it plopped out the bottom of his cuff.

quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
we witnessed a young lady peeing in the sink in one of the men's bathrooms. Yes, there was a line for the women's restroom as well as the men's.

This, but she was not peeing in the sink. She was bent over and had her butt in the urinal.

A local bar/concert venue I frequented in college had one of those long stainless trough urinals along one wall in the men's bathroom.

One many occasions, I would go into the bathroom to pee, and find a girl sitting in the trough peeing.

The ladies room always had a long line when they were busy, so some girls just said "screw it" and used the men's room trough instead.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Recently saw a homeless man with his pants and underwear off drying them under hand dryers after apparently washing them in the sink. He also appeared to be drying his crotch although I didn’t look long as I exited stage left.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
Recently saw a homeless man with his pants and underwear off drying them under hand dryers after apparently washing them in the sink. He also appeared to be drying his crotch although I didn’t look long as I exited stage left.

Now that you mention it, I've seen more than a few bare-ass naked dudes drying their crotches under the mounted hand dryers at the gym I used to use. What the actual fuck?

(Thanks for dredging up those suppressed memories, sig77.)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
The oddest thing I've seen in a restroom is a little TV screen on the wall above the urinals. I presume it was there to allow the pisseur to keep up with what was happening on a sports field while satisfying a nature call.
That's why it's called PNC Park!

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I was an usher (age15) at an huge, historical movie house. I was making the rounds like an old time beat cop. Checked the men's room, used my Ever-Ready flashlight to push open a toilet stall door. Guy on the toilet had a tube of model glue, half the tube was squirted into a BabyRuth wrapper. He had glue dripping from his nose & chin. Eyes big & red like a '57 Ford tailights.
Got the mgr. & we tossed him out. The mgr was a retired WWII army Sgt. & I mean he tossed that
Jagoff through the double doors right onto the sidewalk. 1st time I'd seen a grown man really pissed off.

Sorry that incident was so long. Next oddest thing was at a mall. Needed to pee. Saw a guy perched in the urnial. He looked at me and said," toilets are full, what am I supposed to do?" Beating a hasty retreat, I looked back and said, " how are you going to wipe your ass?"
I felt for janitor(s).

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Was at a small bar in Dallas 20 years ago. The men's RR had two urinals and a stall with no door. I was standing at one of the urinals when a female walked right into the OCCUPIED stall and stood there, with here hands on her hips, telling the guy sitting on the toilet to hurry up. No doubt he completely locked up at that point.

Another much larger bar a few years later I walked into the RR and up to a urinal glancing over to the toilet stalls I noticed a pair of legs hanging out from under a stall door. Looked like the dude had knelt down to puke in the toilet (as if that wasn't bad enough) and passed out laying face down on the floor.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Son working retail found dead junkies in the restroom.

quote:
3) Few years back in airport bathroom I walk in to see a guy shaving himself, and partially through putting on a suit. Who shaves and gets dressed in public restroom?

You must not travel much. Every long flight (was usually 2-3/wk), change into loose fitting garments out of a suit and tie. (Traveling “dressed” was for the period up to the 1970s, which was some 40+ years ago.) International is even far more common for shaving and clothes changes. Some big airports now have mini-hotel “rooms” for rest, shower and shave.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Was in the international airport concourse and went into the mens bathroom and there was a foreign gentleman with his pants and underwear down at his knees and was sitting on a wall urinal doing his number 2 business in the wall urinal....

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Was in the international airport concourse and went into the mens bathroom and there was a foreign gentleman with his pants and underwear down at his knees and was sitting on a wall urinal doing his number 2 business in the wall urinal....

Asian toilets bro ...

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
There used to be a bar in Orlando, at Pleasure Island I think, had little windows at the urinals that looked out at the bar. Mirrored glass on the outside.

Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
These days....Five women and four dudes. And a line of patrons out the door and up the stairs to the new and ....improved non gender WC.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
One more ... was in Thai/Bangkok office bldg w a fancy restaurant and bar on the top floor (70~80 floors) with a bathroom looking outside through monstrous glass panes. Maybe not the oddest, but weird and cool at the same time.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Purdue's football stadium men's room had a trough down both the front wall and back wall. The back wall had faucets above it and the other was for pissing. Some dumbass would be pissing in the sink about every other time you went in there.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23101 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

3) Few years back in airport bathroom I walk in to see a guy shaving himself, and partially through putting on a suit. Who shaves and gets dressed in public restroom?

People are very weird.

I can only assume you don't fly often. This is hardly strange behavior in the many, many airports I've been through, especially internationally.

I did however once see a man standing at an airport urinal with his pants down around his ankles like a two year old.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Social Security office in Lake Mary FL is on the second floor of an office building, rest rooms are across the hall from the SS office.

Outside wall of the men's room is a large, almost floor to ceiling window overlooking the parking lot. You pee with your back to the window.

I did not check the women's room to see what that was like. Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, next time anyone is in Key West, take note that in over half of the restaurant and bar mens rooms if not 2/3, when the door opens to the mens restrooms, the restaurant can see right at dudes taking a leak and their junk at the urinals. It's part of their rainbow code.