SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Steak & BJ Day...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Steak & BJ Day... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
...to y'all!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
So how are things at the Paper Moon? You need to take Dick Burg there for a full roundhouse. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Man's Valentines.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was National Nap Day, and today this! I'm liking the way this week is shaping up.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
No kidding. May have to take a week of vacation next year this time!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Frown I feel like Charley Brown on Halloween...

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Yesterday was National Nap Day, and today this! I'm liking the way this week is shaping up.

RMD

Nap day oughta be tomorrow, eh?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm not getting either. Frown

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It's just Pie day for me, and i had to bake my own.
ETA: Chery Peach with oatmeal crumble top, if anyone cares.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom6zoom,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I can get my own steak, but....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
Frown I feel like Charley Brown on Halloween...

That's the situation in my house too, brother.

Dangit.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Apparently we're part of a fundamentalist sect that not only doesn't celebrate this day, but physically attacks those that suggest we should.

Going for bandages as we speak...

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
shhhhhh - story here is this is the day for neither instead of one or the other!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a scientific fat that BJ's end shortly after marriage. There's a lot speculation on why, and a lot of federal grant money for Universities to study it - but no solid answers yet.

Enjoy yer steaks.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
...BJ's end shortly after marriage...
Yeah, like milliseconds after marriage. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:

Dammit.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:

Y'all should really marry a French woman.

Just saying...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
It's a scientific fat that BJ's end shortly after marriage. There's a lot speculation on why, and a lot of federal grant money for Universities to study it - but no solid answers yet.

Enjoy yer steaks.

Well... I guess we were the exception as we were married for nearly 20 years... then... kids. THAT is when the BJs and damned near every other physical affection dies. At first, we're both just exhausted... then... the kids are afraid to sleep in their own bed, then... it's to noisy, the kids might hear. Lucky for me my girl friend doesn't have kids. Razz

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

To be fair...if the other was an option I'd never leave the house.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

To be fair...if the other was an option I'd never leave the house.

Indeed. It's like that old joke, why does a dog lick his balls....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)