SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just signed up for Instagram and could use some followers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just signed up for Instagram and could use some followers Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Shameless self promotion, Michelob Ultra is advertising a gig to drive around the national parks for 6 months in an RV, take pictures and get paid for it. So I applied and they required an Instagram account to apply, so I created one. I figure it could probably help to have more than 1 or 2 followers.

Me an Bandit roadtripping in an RV for 6 months, what could go wrong?

Link to my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/48to49/

Link to the Michelob Ultra gig

https://www.michelobultra.com/...CEO#application-form

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11764 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I just followed you. I only have an account to follow my mom, wife, niece, and a few friends. I have never posted anything and have more followers (14) than I am following (8).

I guess I could also follow you with my fake account used for investigations.

Actually both accounts are fake as I never use any real information on social media.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Done, following you with both my accounts.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Done

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
Done, nice eagle pics Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2696 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Followed.

You’re gonna need to show a little skin to up your followers. Maybe shake it a little bit too.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
Following

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Done. Jealous of whoever gets the job but hope it’s you

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Done here also. In fact I just signed up for Instagram so I can follow your travels.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Done.

Michael_photo54

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
OST is now following you

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
@misterfathersir checking in

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Done. PeterWeber is now following you.

When you come to Long Island, NY look me up, and we'll have a beer.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Following

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Just followed you and gave you some "likes" on your photos. Nice job on the camera!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Done.

Is there free beer involved somehow ?

.....Asking for a friend.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post