SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Saw A Mid Air Near Miss Tonight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Saw A Mid Air Near Miss Tonight Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
And what's a air liner doing flying 110' 3/8" above the ground ? Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Shouldn't this be in the "what's in your glass" thread?

I thought Bendable had hacked David Lee's account.

No way. I grant the spelling and logic are bendable-esque but there are too many capital letters and many of the punctuation marks are close to their correct locations.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Poor bendable.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
I run a nice free little Android app called Sky Map. There are others, of course. But you can just hold your phone up to the sky and it will overlay the map and identify what you're looking at.
I'll try to remember that as I have no phone service now.

Well, it will work on a tablet as well, no phone service required. I imagine there are similar iPad apps.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post