SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cell phone help plz (verizon) switch new phone to old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cell phone help plz (verizon) switch new phone to old Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
So my Note5 Galaxy finally took all the abuse it could take and the screen is damaged beyond use now. Total non functional.

Sigguy donated an old I phone of which I have had for a while in back up waiting for this day.

It is asking me to enter the passcode, which i have no idea or do not have one.

Looking for advise to switch my info over to this phone. How feasible will this be. Can I do it by calling verizon or do I need to take it to one of their stores or is it even possible?

If anyone has a note 5 or similar they want to sell I might be interested. Wink

Thanks guys.

and thank you sigguy.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19187 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
When several of our newer phones met an untimely end, we went to our local verizon store and they switched our service to the older phones without any hassle. It only took a few minutes. We also had our phones backed up to itunes on our computers so importing all the data on the dead phones was quick.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post