SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meet the new pup.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet the new pup. Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Pretty freaking awesome- prepare for some wild times ahead!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears that pup knows how to get comfortable!
Enjoy

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Dog!
GSD's are my favorite breed.
Keep us posted.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Should have named him Godzilla because with feet the size of his, he's gonna be huge. Cute little sucker at this point though.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Great looking pup.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
A beauty,congrats and good luck...

Posts: 2301 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Enjoy the ‘mouthy’ stage.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pup. Looks like a lotta smarts behind those eyes.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Are you sure you want him on your couch? Not a big deal now but when he weighs 80# it may not be so good for the leather. Nice doggie - My daughter has a long haired GSD that is about 3 and still a puppy.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Who's a good boy?

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good looking pup, congrats on a lifelong friend.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness, these pictures made my day - What a cute pup!

Posts: 941 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Hondo...after the pirate? Wink

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post