SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joke: 3 Old Guys
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joke: 3 Old Guys Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted
3 Old Guys ..

'Sixty is the worst age to be,' said the 60-year-old man. 'You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you stand there and nothing comes out.'

'Ah, that's nothin,' said the 70-year-old. 'When you're seventy, you don't have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran, sit on the toilet all day and nothin' comes out!'

'Actually,' said the 80-year -old, 'Eighty is the worst age of all.'

'Do you have trouble peeing, too?' asked the 60-year old.
'No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock; no problem at all.'

'So, do you have a problem with your bowel movement?'

'No, I have one every morning at 6:30.'

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, 'You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?'

'I don't wake up until 7:00.'

flashguy (I'm 79 and I understand....)

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 40 and that's funny, for now.....

Thanks for the laugh though! Smile

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock ...

I get the part about peeing like a racehorse, but what's the part about flat rocks?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

I get the part about peeing like a racehorse, but what's the part about flat rocks?

Back splash and sound it makes I believe

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
"Peeing like a big dog on a flat rock" is the other way I've heard that one said.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
"Peeing like a big dog on a flat rock" is the other way I've heard that one said.

local version is for describing rain

as in Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock,

believe it may be a line in the movie Missouri Breaks,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never pass up a chance to have a pee and never trust a fart.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

Heard it said quite often from my Dad.

"Raining like a (tall) cow pissing on a flat rock” is a popular expression in Texas and other southern states. The expression is similar to “raining cats and dogs,” meaning a lot of rain and splashing everywhere.

“He made more noise about it than a cow pissin’ on a flat rock” has been cited in print since at least 1949.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post