SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brothers wear their T-Mobile employee shirts while burglarizing cell phone store....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brothers wear their T-Mobile employee shirts while burglarizing cell phone store.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.al.com/news/birming...ml#incart_river_home

Lawmen are searching for two Birmingham brothers charged in a suspected burglary at a Center Point cell phone store where one of them was the assistant manager.

Vincent Warren Long, 28, and Joseph Daniel Long, 21, both are charged with first-degree theft, said Jefferson County sheriff's Chief Deputy Randy Christian. They remain at large.

Deputies responded about 1 a.m. on June 4, 2017 to a burglary alarm at the T-Mobile store on Center Point Parkway. Deputies contacted the store manager who met them at the scene and found 113 cell phones, as well as a large amount cash, missing from the store, Christian said.

A sheriff's detective assigned to the case checked surrounding businesses for video surveillance cameras. A nearby ATM was found to have a camera that had a clear view of the front of the T-Mobile store, and a review of that video showed two men both wearing T-Mobile shirts loading items into their vehicles after the store had closed.

The detective interviewed the employees of the store. Only three employees had keys to the store and the safe combination.

The investigation showed that the Long brothers had committed the theft and staged it to appear as a burglary to deflect suspicion of them. Vincent Warren Long was the assistant store manager, and his brother, Joseph Daniel Long, also was employed by T-Mobile.

"You give someone a job, a promotion and your trust and this is how they repay you,'' Christian said. "That's pretty sad."

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Morons are everywhere.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Brothers. Huh.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Freshman year of college i took a part time job at Arbys. One of the worst jobs i ever had. One of the managers (not too much older than i was] was married to a very pretty and extremely nice woman - but decided he wanted to run off with his druggy do-nothing girlfriend instead, so he and the girlfriend broke in and stole all the money from the safe and took off. They didn't make it far before they were both caught.

Fuckin morons.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I can't get over just how stunningly stupid that is. Just remarkably stupid.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they are a shining example - stellar almost - in stupid

just when you thought it couldn't get any more bizarre along comes someone that proves you wrong

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Can you see me now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
The left side is a scary place.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3446 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If criminals were smart, prisons would be empty. The same "intelligence" averages apply to cops.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Car dealerships in the area of one I worked at in the late 70's were getting hit for radios and tires. Thief was confronted middle of the day by our prep manager in the back of the lot, he then started running. Abandoned his car loaded with stolen parts.

Cops ran his plates, got his name. As they are searching his car while still looking for him one saw a book on the back floor, one of the hardcover USMC Boot Camp yearbooks. He opened it up, looked up his name, there he was. A BIG circle in Magic Marker, arrow to the bottom of the page with the sentence "Here I am".

At least he was helpful by leaving a picture behind.......

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
smart guys would have worn shirts from someplace they DIDN'T work.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post